Killer has integy parts instock

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Killer has integy parts instock

Post by SHAUN »

I'm in a hurry I need to get to the shop, I have alot of shit to do, so sorry if this is not perfect grammar and spelling.

Killer has integy parts instock, hewre they are.
http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/team ... s/list.htm

Shit, I just spent alot of money.
1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

My wife ordered ours directly from Integy. I hope they have better quality control that the CVD's we got from them. The ones I got for the Mini T didn't fit into the ball diff and the ones she got for the Vendetta were mis-packaged so she had one rear and one front in the bag of fronts.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'll wait until I hear a report from one of you guys before I invest in their CVDs. Not sure I trust them at this point. I've read stuff about their Mini-T parts. I've got a motor guard of theirs on my Mini-T and the metal does seem soft as reported, but then I do land on that part repeatedly.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I'm not seeign the integy CVDs for the micro-t?
1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

crazydave wrote:I'll wait until I hear a report from one of you guys before I invest in their CVDs. Not sure I trust them at this point. I've read stuff about their Mini-T parts. I've got a motor guard of theirs on my Mini-T and the metal does seem soft as reported, but then I do land on that part repeatedly.
Been hearing about Integy's soft parts from the LHS/Track I go to. I'm starting to think I'm going to stop buying anything parts from them after looking at the damage to my Mini T.

My purple Mini T has Integy parts (aluminum EXO-T Kit and Tie rods) and after one short run on a carpet track I broke a tie rod and one of the front "C" knuckles is cracked. I didn't hit anything that hard, my RC18T has been through more abuse.

I'm going to see if I can get GPM parts in Purple to replace the Integy stuff on the Mini T. If I can't get purple then I'm going to try for Silver, anything except BLUE (everybody around here has blue). The Integy stuff I'm getting for the Micro T I'm hoping is a little better. My wife's Micro T is getting blue parts (including a GPM Bumper) mine is getting silver.

Integy parts I have on order for the Micro T are
Rear Hubs
Front Steering Arm
Rear Arm Pivot
Front Arm Pivot
Aluminum RIMS (I hope these are good)

I also have the Micro Baja Body and Front tower/Rear Mount on order at my LHS and it's due to be released in mid July according to his computer.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

No one around here has blue its all silver. So I'm doing my micro-t in blue. Actually I red white and blue has crossed my mind, GPM has red stuff.

Anyone see the GPM frotn shocks on ebay? Search "micro t gpm" they just look like the xmod shocks. But they are cheap at 6.90 a pair.
1000+ post of BS.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I prefer blue, but I'm going with silver so if later on I can't find a part in a matching color, silver will go with anything. Besides I think it lends a bit of a "techy" look. Also, colored pieces show scratches and wear, but aluminum is silver colored, so, well you know.
crazydave's Gallery
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

crazydave wrote:I prefer blue, but I'm going with silver so if later on I can't find a part in a matching color, silver will go with anything. Besides I think it lends a bit of a "techy" look. Also, colored pieces show scratches and wear, but aluminum is silver colored, so, well you know.
Of course you can do what I'm going to do with some of the plastic parts on my Micro T. Good old fashioned paint (using up the last of the automotive paint I used on some bit/x-mod projects).

I'm painting the arms, gear cover, and shock towers to match my ESC cover. I was talking to the track owner last night and he thought I should paint the parts silver (I mentioned gold chrome. :eek: )

Now can I paint Bit Pimps Custom Modifications that small. I know we can't get the vinyl decal to fit the ESC cover. :???:
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Of course OUT OF STOCK. :sad:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

BilboBaggins wrote:
Of course OUT OF STOCK. :sad:
Of coarse they are. If they were in stock, one of us would have bought them, then they'd be out of stock. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

You lost me there dave.
1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

crazydave wrote:Of coarse they are. If they were in stock, one of us would have bought them, then they'd be out of stock. :lol:
Speaking of shocks.

Dave think I read that you use damper grease in you stock shocks. What is it and where do I get some?
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

SHAUN wrote:You lost me there dave.
That doesn't seem hard to do to you Shaun.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I have your address! Not that I would really do anything.
1000+ post of BS.