Have I been smoking too much?

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.

Would you buy a Bonzer Mat

Yes, I can not think of anything more worthwhile to spend my money on
No votes
Yes, it looks cool and I think I could have fun with it
14%
Yes, but it is way tooooo expensive
27%
Na. Not my scene, I like doing it myself.
59%

Total votes: 22

TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Have I been smoking too much?

Post by TeamBonzer »

So I have spent the last 12 months building it. Will they come I ask myself. The answer has to be yes :)

Seriously, spend a few minutes checking out www.bonzergear.com the site for the BonzerMat track system designed for the cute small cars.

If you like let me know.

But Dudes

BonzerGear - Scream for More
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Change the name or atleast take it off the mat. I'm not to keen on racing my cars on a track sponsered by "bonzer". It just sounds stupid to me. Sorry. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you got a sweet idea. how much are they gona run? ive seen neat tracks before that went for 2 or 3 hundred and im sure they sold about 5 of them. if you make them at a reasonable price im sure you will make some bucks.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Welcome dude... I like the grippyness of the material used..

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

£20.00 + P&P
$35.00 USD + P&P

id probably eventually pay that.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

welcome aboard TeamBonzer - I'm sharing views here...
like payaso, the surface looks good, but like sessiz - I wouldn't want "bonzer" on my track.

good work none the less!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

Does Bonzer mean anything in the US?.

In Oz (Australia) it means cool/most excellent etc. The phrase Bonzer Weed has been heard to be uttered :-D .

Here's the dictionary definition:

bonzer
adjective 1. excellent; attractive; pleasing. --interjection 2. an exclamation of joy, elation, etc.; excellent! Also, bonza. [origin unknown; cf. the equivalent obsolete terms bontosher, bonster, boshter, bosker]

Anyway the idea behind the brand is to be a bit different. We are talking to some Racing teams about sponsorship - imagine a tie-dye car :eek: (like the web site banner but LOUDER. Who knows Bonzer could become cool and excellent in the USA. Why not try it out, be a trend setter rather than follower! :)

Any way, really appreciate your comments dudes.

sorry forgot to ask: which side of the mat do you prefer - Black or printed - or are you saying black side without the two BONZER logos?

cheers
TB
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well bonzer kinda looks like boner. but hey bit char-g is a stupid name as well. it looks like a good product so id consider. feel free to send me a test version :smile:
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

payaso

THe track is grippy, which means that you have to mix and match tyres and motors depending on the cicuit or you end up rolling the cars.

The trick was getting the right combination of inks, surface texture and base materials.

We experimented with over 100's of different material combinations untill we got the one with the right of strength, weight flexibility and surface quality - all at an affordable price.

Cheers

TB
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Great Idea..

compact and easy to roll up and hide.
Then when the races begin, out comes the track.
I like it, since I don't have the room for a dedicated track.
And on the road alot, so it could travel with me.

-nox
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

NOX

if your wall is big enough you dont even have to roll it up - it has got two metal eyeletts at each end so that you can hang it on the wall (dont even bother taking off the barrier!) - you can also use the eyeletts to peg out the mat when playing on grass :smile:

TB
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I like the black side (w/out the logos) or if it did have the logo's maybe smaller and in a corner, some place not so "in your face".

sounds like you've done some research and testing, should help make for a better product...
hanging the track - that'd be prime!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

I'm a bit comfused.

You post your product here.
You get congrats.
You get feedback.

and you call us, "Slightly irreverent but fun. Good car pics".

hmm, what should I be thinking now?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Where'd you get that quote from nox?
That's pretty sad since he was allowed to spam his product on this site even though he's new here. :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
noxorc
bitPimp

Re: Have I been smoking too much?

Post by noxorc »

TeamBonzer wrote:Seriously, spend a few minutes checking out www.bonzergear.com the site for the BonzerMat track system designed for the cute small cars.
Right on his homepage for the track itself.

Off on the Link page.
http://www.bonzergear.com/html/useful_links.html