Cool Track Accessory

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Cool Track Accessory

Post by CaboWabo »

most of you probably have already seen this, but for those who haven't, I think this is one of the coolest things you could do to your track...
could you image night races?

This a picture of a track by Richie (http://richie.8k.com) from http://www.microsizer-forum.de
(Copy and paste URL to avoid the bullshit below)
http://richie.8k.com/images/profitrack2.jpg

Last edited by CaboWabo on Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Post by MaxximumRC »

sweet
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That is cool. I'd have to go and give my cars headlights, then I'd screw up the handling, but I'd have to do it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's what I'm talkin bout...
:???: my truck handles pretty good with the lights
I got a little putty behind em too to keep light from shining back in so it adds weight - could be the difference
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
warmaster259
bitPlaya'

Post by warmaster259 »

whoa :-D
SuperZMan

Post by SuperZMan »

hmmm,
i got about 50 feet of that tube lighting sitting in my garage, complete with adapter and power cords and everything in the boxes. planned on lighting up the deck, but now....... :???: lol
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know what would really be cool?
those chaser lights...
you could have em chasing eachother down the track, showing the direction and causing you to loose concentration when you zone out on "all the pretty lights" lol
SuperZMan

Post by SuperZMan »

I just thought of this. Don't know if its been done before.

You could make a track out of plexiglas set in plywood or something (so only the track part was clear) and light it from below. It'd be crazy with a couple strobes or somethign underneath lol.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea that would be cool! lol
I've always wanted to do something with fiber optics too, slowly rotting the hue - shit, now we're thinkin of a night club track lol
Ziet`

w0w

Post by Ziet` »

w0w kickass track..
-Ziet`

[trU daT]
SuperZMan

Post by SuperZMan »

Ok, this doesn't really go with the other track ideas, but...

You could put hazards on ur track that you have to drive around. Like you could modify a mousetrap or something to be a pressure sensitive catapult, so if you hit it, you're gone lol.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol:
gonna be some people on the track completely pissed lol
one of the hazards I've always wanted to try was having a 3 inche diameter clear hose or pipe, that would run underwater, to and from the track surface.
so you gotta line it up just right and keep it floored through the tube, you'll be driving through lets say a fish tank where you can scare all the little fishies as you cruise on by lol
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

That would be totally sick c-dub. Take some pics when you finish it since I know your DYING to do it.

LOL
pimped_out_honda

Post by pimped_out_honda »

i like wanna do but one thing my friend has the lights for her room and she said they get way to hott and could start a fire.
u can do your burn outs but i will do my drifting
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

pimped_out_honda wrote:i like wanna do but one thing my friend has the lights for her room and she said they get way to hott and could start a fire.
Well its not like you are gonna leave them on for 24/7 plus I am sure you will notice any sign of fire.... Unless your friend is hot and her room is always on fire with her in it then I would suggest to toss cold water on her every so often :)
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker