Look at this track!

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Look at this track!

Post by Yagbols »

Its based on the anime Initial D, its got the gas station, the school, the tofu house! Really nice track :eek: Im suddenly inspired...some of the work he did is very similar to what i've done to my track like the rails, and the printed graphics... :eek:

http://members.shaw.ca/zenofstuff/initialcharg10.html
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

now that's a Hood!

nice, very nice.. :-D

-nox
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

that is sweet, excellent detail on the track and buildings. I love the photo at the petrol station.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

wow, excellent track, even the pictures with the backgrounds are cool
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Micro s2000
bitThug

Post by Micro s2000 »

damn that tracks perfect, do you get good grip on the paper streat?
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I feel so lame. That's like what I wanted to do, but I complained that my track wasn't big enough, but theirs doesn't look much bigger.

Kinda hard to believe that they just made that in Photoshop, and then glued the pictures to insulating foam. I'm sure if I tried the same it wouldn't come out looking nearly as good.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SilentWolv
bitPlaya'

Post by SilentWolv »

Awesome detailed track! The photoshop textures on the buildings gives me some great ideas. Even the prints on the gas pumps are prints? Some great stories could come from that track. The shot of the garage with a real backdrop really draws you into it.

I clicked around and found the other 9 pages of the track build. That track was built around the Initial D anime series stories. Interesting write-up of the track build. Anyone know of a site with building graphics and such?
The secret to life is Raku
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

SilentWolv wrote:I clicked around and found the other 9 pages of the track build. That track was built around the Initial D anime series stories. Interesting write-up of the track build. Anyone know of a site with building graphics and such?
Dude, check here for building graphics...its in japanese but its easy to understand

http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/%7Ekodama/bcgp01.html
SilentWolv
bitPlaya'

Post by SilentWolv »

Thanks man! I did find some cool getto building textures, but could not find the guardrail textures anywhere. I clicked around a little while I was there. Very cool stuff like the Nascar Body making w/heated plastic. Thanks.
The secret to life is Raku
Micro s2000
bitThug

Post by Micro s2000 »

when i was looking at his track i made some guard rails from one of his images, i dont know how to post a pic on this though
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

you know whatted be cool is if at the gas station he put chargers built in the insulated foam so they drive up and charge now i just might make a gas station and do that lol
is this thing on?
mofo78

Post by mofo78 »

if your gonna have a go at that try to find some old bensu's u can use their charging bases to charg your charG's. The best thing about that it you then dont have to keep flapping your remote handsets flap opena dn shut all the time :grin:

incase that makes no sense, have a look at the piccy below, sorry its tad big..

micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

is a matter afact i have one of those bunsu charging stations
is this thing on?