A fun ass oval track

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

A fun ass oval track

Post by brendan123 »

This is my track pretty simple but it is a treat i just got some lino squares for free 8-) down at the local floor place and got some tape and just made a oval track, it was pretty boring just goen around an around so i decided to put some jumps on there and some climbs and some quater pipes. It is hella fun and fast to and i have a back flip jump in the middle of the track i havnt seceded yet i can only get half way around, well here it is. if u want a video of it just ask.

ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Good stuff man, those side pipes look like some fun times. Shoot a video of some of your sleds in action going around that sucker!

:smile:

ph2t.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea put up some vid, looks like those ramps would be fun as all get out!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

yeah, looks sweet brendan, post some video if you got a video cam, do you use the ramps for jumping, or is it just for a banked turn?
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

barto_85 wrote:do you use the ramps for jumping, or is it just for a banked turn?
Yer i use em for jumps, i made a video but i dont have any were to host it so if any u guys have any spare room mabye u could host it for me thanks.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

brendan123 wrote:
barto_85 wrote:do you use the ramps for jumping, or is it just for a banked turn?
Yer i use em for jumps, i made a video but i dont have any were to host it so if any u guys have any spare room mabye u could host it for me thanks.
Brendan, email me the file, I'll host it fer ya. ph2t@prahranpianos.com
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

I got the video uploaded to a site it is a zip file here it is i hope u like it http://www.sharemation.com/brendan123/bit.zip