Beginning of new track....track plan enclosed

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
Grunge
bitHood

Beginning of new track....track plan enclosed

Post by Grunge »

Well, first of all, I have to give props to all the nice tracks I've seen on here so far. This layout was inspired by a few of the tracks on here. I have limited space, so I had to scale it down. My lanes are only 6" wide, but I think that should be fine for 2 car races and maybe even 3. This is more a technical track with all the curves. On the plan, I have indicated the elevated overpass with the dashed lines. I also have one banking corner turn.

http://import.h8rs.com/Grunge/track.jpg

To keep it simple, I'm going to plot out the plan full size and tack it down to the mattboard and just cut the patterns out. I will try and keep this updated with some pics as I start building it. When I get it done, I'll let Payaso test it out. :)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks like a cool layout
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

That thing looks like it's gonna rock. If you need some help, just holla.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Grunge
bitHood

Post by Grunge »

After browsing deeper into the tracks posted on the forum, I just noticed that Zip Zap Pro's track is very similar to the one I drew up. I guess great pimps think alike. :)
Grunge
bitHood

Post by Grunge »

payaso wrote:That thing looks like it's gonna rock. If you need some help, just holla.

I'll give you a heads up when I start putting it together.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Cool. I just started jammin on my SE (un FETed) again. My new one from micro_amps should do great on technical stuff. (should be here tomorrow)

I might even have some track peices you can use.

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Grunge
bitHood

Post by Grunge »

Well, my mosfets arrived today and my friend said he'd see what he can do on Sunday to install them. Good times....I'll let you know how they turn out. :)
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

payaso wrote: I might even have some track peices you can use.

Thats no fair dude why can't I live closer to any pimps :???: I think I will have to sell the homes and move again :shock:
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Move here dood... There's so many canadians here already... What's one more?

I'll pick you up at the airport in a limo....lol

Grunge
bitHood

Post by Grunge »

Yeah, it's practically, Mini-Canada here and we have a great hockey team, currently still unbeaten this season. :)