my new track. copperhead canyon.

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

my new track. copperhead canyon.

Post by z-beam »

what do you hoods reckon 'bout that? :???:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Red X stikes again :???:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

All my X's live in Texas? I think they moved, they wanted to be with a pimp.
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

x marks the spot------- Hey theres nothing under here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn pirates!
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I dunno if this works for PC's, I have an iMac, but when I'm seein' the X's, I grab them and drag them off of the page to my desktop and then back onto the page and let them go and they work if they still exist...

I wish you guys could see this track, It's really nice. Realistic grass, nice lookin' surface, good size, good layout/use of area, and a bunch of nice bits all ove the place.
Nice track ya got there, z-beam.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Yup, nice looking track. :-)

Another way to see the pics is to right click on it, hit properties, highlight the url and paste into another browser window.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

That is a great track.
Is it drivable tho? Our bits can be pretty hard to drive sometimes.

But it looks GREAT.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks cool man, what's the surface?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

the track is mdf, which i paint with acrylic black with a big brush. and then give it a coat of matt varnish. ever speckled spray before? like holding down the button half way, thats how to use varnish without turning it into a slipppery nightmare. also seals it real good.
and sealing is good so that you can strategicly place synth oil and spread it out nice for a little drift. it does sink in eventually and leaves nice wheel marks around the place.

as for driving, i only use my three supers these days. they have great steering and power output and are real easy to strip down and service after each time my racin buddies have a go.

there are tricky spots that require a bit of planing (the left side of the second thumb) i.e. going wide. but overall a great track for testing out motor,gear and tyre set ups.

this should be in my sig: access to all my pics...
http://community.webshots.com/album/116292953dEXcgc/2