up, up and away!!

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
betty.k
bitPimp

up, up and away!!

Post by betty.k »

every time a car gets charged the ramps come out! so as you can imagine the shells are plenty trashed and i need to hold them on with screws now! on this particular day ph2t (in the drivers seat) and myself (grabbing the action) decided to go for height for maximum stupid driving pics. do yaself a favour and send ya bits into orbit!

if you've been X'ed they're here http://www.geocities.com/bettyk3332003/ ... ction.html
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hahahaa that's straight up how we used to build higher ramps as kids (ramp on ramp)
that thing did launch.
I could totally see that car crying after a rough spill, limping, missing tabs lol
cool shots fellas
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

BK you need to get yourself a large foam mat. That could save you a little bench time I would think. As I type this though I have a sinking feeling that you love maming your inspired creation, and that yes, you are one sick bastard :twisted:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

Finks wrote:As I type this though I have a sinking feeling that you love maming your inspired creation, and that yes, you are one sick bastard :twisted:
hehehehe, you got it! i wear my battle scars with pride! :disturbed: i think i better start up a "how trashed is your shell" thread for a laugh :smile:
i used to be cool