my rcp track

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
arch2b
bitThug

my rcp track

Post by arch2b »

i've had an rcp track for almost a year now and i have to say it's done more for improving my driving skills than any other thing i've bought. i started out with a wide l and then added a wide oval, then an offroad expansion pack, then a pit lane kit :smile:

you can see my entire album for my rcp track here

i have lots of nice pictures and some funny video's as well.

overland hill :eek:

crowded turns

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

more things I'm impressed by, cool.
man I feel like I've been missing out, glad you decided to stop by and let peeps like me in on it.

you growin dope? lol
all that reflective material (we'll call it insulation) - there can't be a dark corner around :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
arch2b
bitThug

Post by arch2b »

the unfinished basement is the only place large enough to house my track. :-D

i've been a lurker here since the early days. sorry to have taken so long to actually take part. as a moderator, you can understand these things (forums) can take up a good deal of your time :cool:

you should see some of the video clips i've added, some are fairly funny 8)

launching my diablo off of overland hill

game of tag team

piggy back rides

taped the camera to my diablo

taped the camera to the g55

f1 on the track

my pit station

i am sad to report xmods do not do well on my track. i've never been able to get one up my overland hill. they have a hard time with the simple banked turn and obstacle mounds i have placed throughout as well. so, my rsx collects dust on pit lane
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

oohh that poor poor beetle.
you really don't like him do you?

and poor, poor camera, thing tumbled like a coin in the dryer.

some cool vids you got there man, looks like fun.

somebody likes cream in his coffee
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Dammit, arch, I used to have to drag my ass over to MZR to drool on your stuff, and now it's all right here to make me slobber some more lol...

Your gallery and a few other guys threads over there have really got me sold on an RCP track, I'm gonna end up having one of those mini-tile set ups before too long...

Good stuff, man... Your rides and your track layouts... top notch. I've watched most of your vids and been all through your galleries a few times, and just like C-Dub said, very impressive stuff.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

Bird wrote:Dammit, arch, I used to have to drag my ass over to MZR to drool on your stuff, and now it's all right here to make me slobber some more lol...

Your gallery and a few other guys threads over there have really got me sold on an RCP track, I'm gonna end up having one of those mini-tile set ups before too long...

Good stuff, man... Your rides and your track layouts... top notch. I've watched most of your vids and been all through your galleries a few times, and just like C-Dub said, very impressive stuff.
Word.

arch, your track looks really clean, neat, and fun, and those cars, especially the Taisan Porsche, are PIMP (no I don't mean Pee In My Pants...just plain PIMPIN!! :rockon: )

Where did you buy that track? it looks awesome....
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Seeing that track is a first for me. Very very cool. Looks like my SE would have fun on it. Not to mention the OL. Welcome bro.

It's weird, but as much r/c stuff as I have, I'm still jealous of your collection. Must be the "Grass is greener" syndrom.....lol

Cool stuff man.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein