Pimps the new Track by me

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Pimps the new Track by me

Post by stagg »

the whole track

Everythign was rubber cemented down also.
Those small little things on 2 corners are sand paper, so if people try and take to sharp of a turn thell slow down.

thats it, its fun, built it in an hour and im not done yet. Im hoping its going to turn out great, and im actually going to go and buy another ZZ to race with the Bits.

sorry, my hand was shaking i guess hah.

But tehe best thing about it is it was free the bad thing is the sides, but,ill have to deal with it,
Last edited by stagg on Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

See that's the great thing about bits, you don't NEED to drop major bucks to have fun w/ em. Looks like it would be a fun track stagg, not purdy, but fun. Keep it up bro.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ghetto as all hell dude. nice
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Nice job lil' stagg...

You may not think it's pretty now, but it looks pretty functional. You can pretty it up later.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

lilstagg? lol..thats WAS my old football name when i was 10 now im 13, and the names big stagg haha.

but yea,im going to add a garage near the starting line, some grass, itll be pretty, dont worry, and i just cleaned two rooms, so tomorrow im going to pic up a ZZ to race,and i might get a SE that way it will b e pretty fair with out teh turbo on my MS pro.

EDit: the serface is just like glass, nice surfrace for me.
now to get some ink.. and make some marks. haha