Check out my track

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Check out my track

Post by Yagbols »

Im new here, and this is my first post...lookee here tell me what you think....its still unfinished tho...

http://www.pbase.com/johnadoo/bitcharg_track
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Hey Yagbols, Welcome! Nice lookin' track, what's it made of and what are the dimensions?
:rockon:
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

tracks

Post by Yagbols »

The base is made of black foam board....the greens are felt paper, the rails are a mix of foam board for the straights and plastic corrugated board for the corners. The design is printed out on paper... Whats nice about foam board is that its lightweight...i designed the track so i can fold it like a binder for easy transport... :lol: The dimensions i havnt measured it yet...but its roughly 8ft long and 4 feet wide. :lol: I'm still putting up some fences on the straightaway and some grandstands too...i guess im about 60% done...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Looks like you can have a blast on that track.. Very nice.

Welcome to the barrio homie...

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

Thanks for the welcome! BTW, payaso are you filipino? Payaso stands for clown in filipino...just wondering...
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I love the track, just the right size, for me, the smaller tracks just seem not as fun.

I didn't see any pics of it folded up, I'd be interested in seeing the space it takes up when stored.

And welcome to forums pimp! :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yagbols wrote:Thanks for the welcome! BTW, payaso are you filipino? Payaso stands for clown in filipino...just wondering...
I'm just plain ole american from STL like Cabo...lol
I do speak spanish though, and payaso means clown in spanish also. And since my spanish speaking family calls me payaso for being a smart ass it just kinda stuck there...lol

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

payaso wrote:
Yagbols wrote:Thanks for the welcome! BTW, payaso are you filipino? Payaso stands for clown in filipino...just wondering...
I'm just plain ole american from STL like Cabo...lol
I do speak spanish though, and payaso means clown in spanish also. And since my spanish speaking family calls me payaso for being a smart ass it just kinda stuck there...lol

silla
Tune in Next Week on the History channel when we explore the origins of
'The BitPimps, Fact or Fiction'. lol :lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

LOL the last 10 years of my life are similar to a made for tv movie, but my story is a little harder to take in... Wouldn't trade it for all the bits in hong kong though.

silla

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote:LOL the last 10 years of my life are similar to a made for tv movie, but my story is a little harder to take in...
yea, "Life Goes On" with that Corky dude! lol

sorry I couldn't resist, it's the combo of the pain pills and you kinda set me up for that joke! :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:
payaso wrote:LOL the last 10 years of my life are similar to a made for tv movie, but my story is a little harder to take in...
yea, "Life Goes On" with that Corky dude! lol

sorry I couldn't resist, it's the combo of the pain pills and you kinda set me up for that joke! :lol:
I loved that show, and I like track lighting too... j/k :P :lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Tranquilo bobi, tranquilo...lol It's all good. I guess I chummed the waters on that one.. You know the dealie yo..

silla

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol:
I know, I'm sure you'll get back! lol

all's fair in love, war and posting on the bitPimps forum! :)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

CaboWabo wrote::lol:
I know, I'm sure you'll get back! lol

all's fair in love, war and posting on the bitPimps forum! :)

Word...lol

silla

Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

thats a nice lookin track man
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC