Irohazaka-based Micro Track - ZipZap

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
itzlinky

Post by itzlinky »

Gfunk wrote:I know it's been a while, and I hate to bring up older topics, but I figured this one was still within range.

Anyway, this is awesome! I've had thoughts of building a downhill track before, but I never thought of putting the whole thing on a slope like that! Ingenious!

If you are wanting some print-out's of gaurdrails that look really nice, along with other downhill signs and such, check out this place.

Hope you're still working on this!
Sup everyone. Haha, yeah I loved this track too. We had the "jumps" on the verge of completion with plaster of paris but this project is no more. Mainly due to hurricane Katrina. I left my hometown of Biloxi, Mississippi about a month ago and now currently live in Santa Ana, California. Sadly, my track (and the majority of my RCs) were left in MS.

My family lost a house (well it's been located into the backyard...) and the one we lived in had minor flood damage and misc. things outside (lost shingles, fallen trees, etc.) and my baby Toyota Celica had trees and cars thrown at it >_<.

Anyhow, brought three XMODs during my relocation trips in Alabama, Florida, and California....now I got three with me (STi, Yellow R34, and Z) in Cali. Currently staying at a townhouse with about 11 people (including my girlfriend and I) and right outside there's this sidewalk thing that circles around. Lately, I've been thinking about creating things to allow me and my girlfriend to do some XMOD downhill/uphill battles there since where I am living does not permit me to build large tracks like I did like the Irohazaka ZipZap track...(man, that track was so fun).

Hopefully, I'll go through with a similar track for the XMods and post it on here for you fellow pimps.