Seattle Indoor Raceway

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Seattle Indoor Raceway

Post by MotorGong »

Image Image

And this is a whole 20min away from me!

I still want an off-road rc, but seeing this makes me want to get
a road/street rc also.

Indoors, so the weather is always nice.
Great pics of the track, and it sounds like they got their shiat together and organized. :-o

http://www.seattleindoorraceway.com/html/home.html
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Post by pimpsmurf »

Yeah, that is a sweet track. The battery limitations sucks though! Unless 4-5 cell packs could be a 18v lipo! =)

-JNY
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

How far is Maple Valley from Portland? When you get your MR02 (it's only a matter of time, right?) You'll have to come down and test your skillz against the mastas!

Nothing better than racing late on a Friday night where drinking and smoking are not just allowed but required.

And no mod limitations here, bring it!

PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

i've heard nothing but praise for SIR. If we had a track like that indoors, i would be all over it. But the closest track that looks anything like that is in Aliso Veijo (TAMIYA USA) SoCal. Which is a good 5-6hr drive. :sad:
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

SuperFly wrote:How far is Maple Valley from Portland? When you get your MR02 (it's only a matter of time, right?) You'll have to come down and test your skillz against the mastas!

Nothing better than racing late on a Friday night where drinking and smoking are not just allowed but required.

And no mod limitations here, bring it!

Hell yeah man, I'm not far at all. Not too bad of a drive.

But you showed pics of that killer indoor track, and the drive just got shorter. :grin:

Then you said smoking and drinking are required, and I feel like I'm just down the street! :lol:

Serious, that looks so fun, and it's not all crammed in a small room or corner.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Is that an office of yours SF or what? I want details :???:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Finks wrote:Is that an office of yours SF or what? I want details :???:
Yep, that's my office. It looks slightly different right now because there's 2 more desks, but still plenty of room to set up the track in comfort. We came up with our best layout ever last week. Kinda like that, but flopped and inverted.