Micro Tank Battlefield (Updated, now with scoring system)

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
pl_bitpimps

Post by pl_bitpimps »

I finally finished the dc circuit today. I originally built this dc circuit as a final project for an engineering class. I called it "Capture Enemy Base". There are 6 bases on the battlefield, and each team (Allied - green, Axis - yellow) has 3 bases at the beginning of the game. The player can capture the base by using his tank to "block" the path of infrared LED and sensor. Each time something is blocking the path, the ownership of the base will change (green --> yellow, then yellow --> green, repeat.......). So if you have already captured a base, you don't want to "give" it to the other team by blocking the sensor accidentially. There is no limit on how many times a base can be "recaptured". Whichever team captured all 6 bases will win the game.

The following are some pictures of the dc circuit:

ImageImage
Last edited by pl_bitpimps on Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pl_bitpimps

Post by pl_bitpimps »

ImageImage
ImageImage

I also shot a small video on how the dc circuit operates. The video is in .mp4 format. Since my hosting website (Geocities.com) does not recognized this file format, I have put the video file into a zip file. You can downloading the zip file in the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/pl_071803@sbcg ... _00041.zip