Quick and easy portable zzse track

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: That's hilarious.
Awesome tracks sessiz.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I explained the thread and showed the replies to my brother, he said..."Wunna people pon dat site too bad :lol: "
That was while I was laughing my ass off at the ZZMT track, it even has a pitlane LMAO
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

That's a pit lane??? I thought it was the grandstand... :-)
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

clxfiles wrote:That's a pit lane??? I thought it was the grandstand... :-)
no you fool, it's the christmas tree! :-o
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
zzapultimate wrote:
crazydave wrote:I think its a good idea, but honestly, its easier to just snag a Zip Zap track on clearance for $5 right now.
I'm more of a do-it-myself kinda person. Besides, this forum is all about customizing and modifying, why not go buy a crawler instead of building one? Because we like to spend time working on cars, modifying them and building things from even scratch because it's fun. I like making stuff.

No offence taken, no offence intendid.
That’s all fine and dandy but this forum is also about ingenuity and building things no one has seen before. Also if you post something not everyone is going to like it or think its cool they will give you there honest opinion they wont sugar coat something so you can just “Feel Good”.
This is ironic. Actually, if you look at what I said in this string of quotes, I did sugar coat my response, by saying its a good idea, but then contradicted myself by basically saying its impratical. I guess sugar coating isn't even good enough for him. :???:

Like someone said, a good idea should improve a upon, and/or at least be cheaper. Sessiz perfectly illustrated how boring a stick is. (Thanks sessiz, you crack me up :-) ), and if you were to cut 4 short straights, 6 medium straights, 8 long straights, 6 hairpin corners, 16 standard corners, 8 wide corners, and 54 connector pieces, that would not only be tedious to make, but I'm pretty sure more than $5, and much heavier and more difficult to transport. I'll stick to my Zip Zap track, thank you.

To address the comment directed at me, I am a DIY kind of guy too, but my purpose is to make something that I wanted that was not availble to me, due to cost, availibility or whatever reason. No one makes a 1/64 scale crawler, so people modify ZZMTs. If someone made a 1/64th crawler that outperformed the ZZMT, I'd buy it.

With that said, I'm still not saying its a bad idea, like betty said, this could work for larger scales, where portable track systems are not only much more expensive, but not as readily available as your corner Radio Shack.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

crazydave wrote:...Sessiz perfectly illustrated how boring a stick is.
What do you mean boring? All the guys at the other forums said they were exciting, jeezs! :-(
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

LMFAO :-D

Man Sessiz, how much for that ZZMT track, I'd buy it from ya!!!!!
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

betty.k wrote:
:grin: guys, you really need to get out into the country more often. Everyone in the south knows that twig is a smaller scale latreen log. It is used when the outhouse was occupied. I think, if you look closely, you'll see that sessiz has some toothpicks glued on, and he is probably still trying to figure out the 1/64 toilet paper.......
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

ibjamn wrote:
betty.k wrote:
:grin: guys, you really need to get out into the country more often. Everyone in the south knows that twig is a smaller scale latreen log. It is used when the outhouse was occupied. I think, if you look closely, you'll see that sessiz has some toothpicks glued on, and he is probably still trying to figure out the 1/64 toilet paper.......
No, it's my zzmt offroad track. What the fuck is a latreen log and is it true what I heard about the beginings of the term "cornhole" ? :???:
(you seem to be knowledgeable about such things)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sessiz wrote:
What do you mean boring? All the guys at the other forums said they were exciting, jeezs! :-(
Oh yeah, for got you were serious... sorry, didn't mean to laugh at ya. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

crazydave wrote:
sessiz wrote:
Oh yeah, for got you were serious... sorry, didn't mean to laugh at ya. :-)
:lol:
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

sessiz wrote:I also had an offroad track for my mt.....

....But I got lost it. I think you've inspired me to make a new one. Thanks zzapultimate. :-)
:-D Laughs!!

zzapultimate, I betcha those rails set up and take down darn quick. I can see how that would be useful to some.
I'm with CD, again, on the SS/ZZ tracks. Easy to set up, take down, lots of different pieces (the SS track has more options with diff pieces). It just seems like it was meant to be. :grin:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual