Quick and easy portable zzse track

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
zzapultimate
bitThug

Quick and easy portable zzse track

Post by zzapultimate »

Here is a track i made for my zzse. It's a 5 foot 1x1 cut into a few pieces, then i put in a dowle and a hole in each piece of wood to hook them together. Painted it and put on some logos. Now i can take it appart and take it anyware.

There is no greater bore than perfection.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Not really knocking your ingenuity, but.... it's a collapsable stick :-?
The parts look ok but you need some turns man. This aint nascar ya know :grin:

Maxx
zzapultimate
bitThug

Post by zzapultimate »

jeezs, everybody at other forums loved it, called it great and inventive. Turns are no problem. There are pieces that are cut diagonly for turns. Guess no one here just likes to sit on the floor for a good 15 min and race around. what's wrong with nascar? jeezs......
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

NASCAR sucks. :-)

Oh, I can go to the left for hours and hours. Throw a couple of right turns in there and maybe I'd watch. NASCAR started with moonshiners. They ran back roads, dirt roads, river beds, and wherever else they could take their cars AND trucks. NASCAR eliminates all of the fun and challenge.

Plus the people that tend to follow NASCAR aren't the most desirible people that I would like to be in a crowd with. Not all of them, just most.

Thats just my opinion.

Whatever you gotta do to have your own track, you do. :-o

Have fun. :-D
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I like racing oval. :cool:
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

dude, take maxx's comment for what it is, constructive critisism. :-)

i think it's a great idea, just upscale it for the bigger scales.
mebbe even use expanded styrene if you're scared of scrapes and damage (but scrapes and damage should be worn with pride :cool: )
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I think its a good idea, but honestly, its easier to just snag a Zip Zap track on clearance for $5 right now.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
zzapultimate
bitThug

Post by zzapultimate »

crazydave wrote:I think its a good idea, but honestly, its easier to just snag a Zip Zap track on clearance for $5 right now.
I'm more of a do-it-myself kinda person. Besides, this forum is all about customizing and modifying, why not go buy a crawler instead of building one? Because we like to spend time working on cars, modifying them and building things from even scratch because it's fun. I like making stuff.

No offence taken, no offence intendid.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

zzapultimate wrote:
crazydave wrote:I think its a good idea, but honestly, its easier to just snag a Zip Zap track on clearance for $5 right now.
I'm more of a do-it-myself kinda person. Besides, this forum is all about customizing and modifying, why not go buy a crawler instead of building one? Because we like to spend time working on cars, modifying them and building things from even scratch because it's fun. I like making stuff.

That’s all fine and dandy but this forum is also about ingenuity and building things no one has seen before. Also if you post something not everyone is going to like it or think its cool they will give you there honest opinion they wont sugar coat something so you can just “Feel Good”.

If it has been built before it’s all about the wow factor how did you make it better or what did you add to make it work better. If you post something you better get used to someone criticizing it or saying you could do this or that to make it better. If all you want is everyone to say how “cool” something is then I would stick to those other brown nosing forums….
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
zzapultimate
bitThug

Post by zzapultimate »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
zzapultimate wrote:

If all you want is everyone to say how “cool” something is then I would stick to those other brown nosing forums….
I'm sorry that's what you think of the other forums..

That's not the point, you don't get what i'm getting at. A quote from the FAQ:

"What the hell is this site about?
Simple. Entertainment, education, sharing, and most of all fun!"

Just having fun sharing my idea how i like it. I don't care who likes it and who thinks is sucks, but i thought i would share my track. I never said i didn't like critisism; quote zzapultimate:"Guess no one here just likes to sit on the floor for a good 15 min and race around. what's wrong with nascar?"

Nothing negative about that post beside the "jeezs", which could've made it seem as i was mad. Then sg219 throws in "NASCAR sucks." Which is his opionion but starts the topic on a negative side.

To betty.k,

I'm more of a small scale person, sorry we don't have the same opionion.

Sorry for the time and space wasted.

Maybe i will stick with the other "brown nosing forums"..
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: Dude - you're taking too much offense to words from people you don't even know. If you're happy - who cares what others think?

Let's face it - when you're asking numberous people - you're going to get numberous different opinions. Some might love it, some might hate it, and some might be indifferent.

I've done shit that I liked and others didn't.
Everyone has.

Grow a pair dude. Nobody is running you off.

But from your posts, you really do seem to come off as looking for a pat on the back. We all look for that at times.
Just because you didn't get your knob blown doesn't mean you're a piece of shit.

I'm not trying to sway you one way or another - I could honestly care less. I'm just trying to give you some perspective.
This place will be here no matter if you're here or not. Plenty of people hate bitPimps, plenty of people love bitPimps.

Roll with the punches brutha, we all do. :-o
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

zzapultimate wrote:jeezs, everybody at other forums loved it, called it great and inventive. Turns are no problem. There are pieces that are cut diagonly for turns. Guess no one here just likes to sit on the floor for a good 15 min and race around. what's wrong with nascar? jeezs......
This is what I was talking about man right off the bat before even SG said nascar sucks you were taken back becuse of the first comment and you said everyone at the other forums liked it. This is just after one comment?

I was just saying not everyone here will give you a pat on the back and if that is what you were looking for then go to the other forums. Like Cabo said everyone likes pat's on the back and job well done but you got to take the good with the bad if I spent hours and hours on a mod and posted it and only half of the members liked it and the other half didn't then oh well you can't please everyone.

Just go with it if it makes you happy to put a bunch of sticks together and you feel its a great thing and other forums make you warm and fuzzy feeling about it then stick with them and you will continue to build just standard things and feel good about it.

but if you want to improve and build bigger and better things then listen to the Pimps here and take there comments good or bad and work with it and improve and come out with mods that are outstanding!

This is totaly not personel as I dont even know you but I am being a hell of a lot nicer then many of the members here would be on you most would not waste time and would just Rip you a new one (they smell fear)!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

hogjwlz :lol:
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

I smell something in here and it ain't fear... :hungry:
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I think it's a great track zzapultimate. :-o

It reminds me of my very first track.....

Offcourse it didn't last long so I made another track but my pal sparkles put an end to that one.....

I also had an offroad track for my mt.....

....But I got lost it. I think you've inspired me to make a new one. Thanks zzapultimate. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!