A Genius is born!He make a completely new Chassi (SLICK)

Tutorials, tips, and tricks by pimps. Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

yea i saw that and thought to my self if that would even push the car cuase of there being no tourqe..but later on in the convo i saw sum mosfet talk so if he gets fets that just might give him enough tourqe needed if it doesnt work well already
is this thing on?
ZzComputerKillerzZ

mass produce it

Post by ZzComputerKillerzZ »

this is what we need we need someone to step in and make readily available performance parts like after market chassis and aluminum allow parts for our bit char-g cars this way we can trick them out like the hpi micro rs4 with this chassis i would be able to install after market radio gear micro servo for perpetual steering and a micro speed control we would be able to use third party controllers such as a futaba or aritroncs
sessiz
bitPimp

Re: mass produce it

Post by sessiz »

ZzComputerKillerzZ wrote:this is what we need we need someone to step in and make readily available performance parts like after market chassis and aluminum allow parts for our bit char-g cars this way we can trick them out like the hpi micro rs4 with this chassis i would be able to install after market radio gear micro servo for perpetual steering and a micro speed control we would be able to use third party controllers such as a futaba or aritroncs
It seems like, from the words you use, that you would be smart enough to add puncuation where needed. :???:
hue35
bitPimp

Re: mass produce it

Post by hue35 »

sessiz wrote:
ZzComputerKillerzZ wrote:this is what we need we need someone to step in and make readily available performance parts like after market chassis and aluminum allow parts for our bit char-g cars this way we can trick them out like the hpi micro rs4 with this chassis i would be able to install after market radio gear micro servo for perpetual steering and a micro speed control we would be able to use third party controllers such as a futaba or aritroncs
It seems like, from the words you use, that you would be smart enough to add puncuation where needed. :???:
Funny, I just noticed the same thing on ZzComputerKillerzZ's other post and made a similar comment. This one is way worse, though.