CaboWabo's Dual Cell Mod

Tutorials, tips, and tricks by pimps. Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
pimptothemax

Post by pimptothemax »

chris wrote:What kind of batteries should I use for dual celling a zz?
if you can get one, you can always try a stock zip zaps battery
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

CaboWabo wrote:I'm always thinking I'm driving on a clean floor until my shit starts doing doughnuts like Burt Reynolds, then I look at my tires and they've got a nice thin film of dust all over'em.
Bits are like the white glove test of cleaning. :lol:
Hue and I used to have this insane floor cleaning process before we would race, and even then we'd keep a very damp paper towel on the floor that you would have to drive over every other lap to keep the traction good. Tire/floor combo is everything.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

SuperFly wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:I'm always thinking I'm driving on a clean floor until my shit starts doing doughnuts like Burt Reynolds, then I look at my tires and they've got a nice thin film of dust all over'em.
Bits are like the white glove test of cleaning. :lol:
Hue and I used to have this insane floor cleaning process before we would race, and even then we'd keep a very damp paper towel on the floor that you would have to drive over every other lap to keep the traction good. Tire/floor combo is everything.
I go over the whole floor with degreaser and a sponge. Then I repeatedly wipe with clean water, until the sponge wipes clean. Then I don't feel like playing anymore, and I go take a nap. By the time I come back, my floor is covered in crap again.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

I remember the good old napkin trick :)
We don't need no god damn roads!