CaboWabo's Dual Cell Mod

Tutorials, tips, and tricks by pimps. Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

CaboWabo's Dual Cell Mod

Post by CaboWabo »

Last edited by CaboWabo on Mon May 14, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Tanks for postin this.... It has answered some of my questions...

I'll be back for more....when they arise.

-Nox
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Go Cabo Go! Look at you, you moddin' maniac lol

Sweet pics 8)
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks guys, I know it's late and been done over and over, but hopefully it'll help someone out there.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
cowfish_29
bitThug

Post by cowfish_29 »

yep...for a person who finally has enough money for ordering something online, and is just gonna do somethin like this, very helpful! thanks.
:greenblob:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

your howtos are charming and not full of bs
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks man, it was the "super no non-sense, as seen on tv" approach :lol:
cowfish_29
bitThug

Post by cowfish_29 »

CaboWabo wrote:thanks man, it was the "super no non-sense, as seen on tv" approach :lol:
and yet, i seemed to have messed it up still! :suspect: :grin:

You're instrucions for the wiring are a little fuzzy to me (i can't understand shit without pictures). You think ya could draw up a quick diagram of how the wiring goes for me?

you can make it foolproof but ya can't make it fishproof..
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sure, give me a bit and I'll have one up for ya ;)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

cowfish, look above, I added another image to the article that should hopefully help you.
cowfish_29
bitThug

Post by cowfish_29 »

thanks man, but i think i got that part...its the part inside the car. I'm pretty sure i have it but something still keeps shorting out and it makes batt #2 hot and sizzle :( . I will keep tinkering with it..
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

inside the chassis here's your checklist:
- make sure the battery inside the car has the (-) end taped. when you put the battery back in the chassis, make sure the "rubbing" hasn't worn a tiny hole in the tape (this happens a lot), this will short your shiat.

- make sure the battery inside the car has the (-) end that is taped, on the drivers side.

- make sure the wire leading from (-) on the battery in the car, goes to (+) on the battery outside the car.

- make sure the wire leading from (-) on the battery outside the car, goes to the (-) post inside the chassis, in between the (-) taped end of the battery inside the car and the (-) post that is part of the chassis.

- make sure the wires do not touch your PCB at all, otherwise you'll get a short.

any better?
chris

Post by chris »

What kind of batteries should I use for dual celling a zz?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

whatever ones fit! 1/4 and 1/3 AAA are the most common sizes used.
i used to be cool
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Kool ,
one wuestion ,
Why will my bit move while charging but when off charge no movement ?????
We don't need no god damn roads!