Building plans for a new bit city track.

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

SebbeK wrote:
crazydave wrote:
SebbeK wrote:My Bits came yesterday! Finally. Wiiiieeeh!!!
Im just very very dissapointed with the controllers.... But im gonna mod them i think.
One of the cars sometimes runs even if i dont press the run button... and even if the controller is turned off! Does somebodie know the problem?
I will try to style one of them with stickers and post some pics in the evning.
I'm assuming you got one of the Super Bit Char-Gs? Those things remember the last command they recieve. Its assumed to make glitching less noticeable, but I'll tell you there's nothing more annoying than a runaway car when you glitch.
Yes i got the super bit char-g's... sad but thank you for the answare :)
If thats the case, get the new ZZ mustang thats a cop car, and film a police chase in your kitchen!

Ok, thats seemed funnier in my head?? :lol:
SebbeK

Post by SebbeK »

hehe... i think i will paint the transparent skyline body to a police car.
Anyways here is the pictures of my new stripes!
The stickers loses the grip in the ends. Do you know what i should do to get them stick more to the body?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Looks good, try taking your exacto knife and trimming the decals just before they get to the end of the body otherwise the edges get pulled up. Also if they cross and indents (like door/hood lines trim it a little on each side so there is no air gap at the line to pull up the stickers. Finaly one thing most people forget is no matter how clean the car looks before applying the decal wash it with a grease stripping detergent (like dawn dish soap) and rinse at least twice...let air dry and try not to touch where the sticker will go or finger grease will make the bond weak. Or you could really dive in and paint the stripes...see the tutorials for flames etc. some of these guys really know their shit (and how to paint too).
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
SebbeK

Post by SebbeK »

Thanks for all tipses. There's just one big problem. I'd pay alot of money for this cool stuff and now im just very dissapointed. Both cars got broken by themselfes! There is a guarrantie and i've mailed the shop but they dosnt answare and their phone number dosnt exists... So byebye to the bits :(
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Seriously man, don't ya think that with all these guys that have made this site what it is today, could help ya figure out the problems? :-o
Or, at the very least, do a search on it?