Helicoptor Vs Revo

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
crazydave
bitPimp

Helicoptor Vs Revo

Post by crazydave »

Have we got a category for "Shit that Flew"? :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFOZZLRTaYc[/youtube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Re: Helicoptor Vs E-Revo

Post by CaboWabo »

Well shit, they could've at least tried to be a bit daring. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Helicoptor Vs Revo

Post by sidewinder »

I swear people like that who have more money than brains should have the iving dog shit kicked out of them...probably some brat who never worked a day in his life got bored with the expensive toys that his parents bought him thinking they were doing the little bastard a favor. But it did look pretty cool.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:I swear people like that who have more money than brains should have the iving dog shit kicked out of them...probably some brat who never worked a day in his life got bored with the expensive toys that his parents bought him thinking they were doing the little bastard a favor. But it did look pretty cool.
I used to get like that, but I realize now, it's their money, and if they want to entertain me with it...

I'm glad they did it, I was curious what would happen. I thought maybe the tires would get chopped or something, but iI understand now, as soon as the truck touched the blades, the helicopter lost all stability.

I agree with cabo, they could have been more creative, lit a napkin on fire or something. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:I agree with cabo, they could have been more creative, lit a napkin on fire or something. :lol:
Fire always makes everything better. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Unless you're the one on fire. :sad: Yeah, I know it's their money...if I hadn't heard the kid laughing in the background and just imagined him telling his dad, "I wrecked the helicopter, I need a new one..." I wouldn't have been as annoyed.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand