I'm being overrun!

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: I'm being overrun!

Post by crazydave »

VooDooMafia wrote:You collection looks nice though....but no bits on that shelf :cry:
Actually there is. To the left of my guitar amp, right behind the ProCo RAT pedal, there's a whole box full, and that's the ol' bit track right behind the shelf. They're ready to go at a moments notice... that moment just hasn't struck me lately. :oops:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I feel like a doof. All this self doubt over nothing. All that was wrong with the Mad Beast, the wheel came loose, the diff was unloading inside the wheel hub.

I should have checked that when I was out in the field, duh. Now that I know that nothing is seriously wrong with it, its my favorite RC again. Nothing wrong with the truck, I'm just a dumb ass. I can't wait to get off work tomorrow to drive it again. I missed it when I thought it was broke. :-D
crazydave's Gallery
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Well, judging from the picture, it has power. Glad to hear it's not a flaw in the design, that thing is one of the coolest RCs I've seen.

Is that the reversible version? I was wondering how well the reverse works on nitros, it seems like after they get some wear they might not want to go into gear...just a guess since I have zero experience to base it on.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:Well, judging from the picture, it has power. Glad to hear it's not a flaw in the design, that thing is one of the coolest RCs I've seen.

Is that the reversible version? I was wondering how well the reverse works on nitros, it seems like after they get some wear they might not want to go into gear...just a guess since I have zero experience to base it on.
You have to bring it to a complete stop before you shift it into reverse. I haven't tried to shift it at speed to see what would happen, but I would guess that would mess it up pretty good. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

3 questions would you recomend the durratrax exb? and is that cen a nitro version or electric version? and is it a good car?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

crazydave wrote:[...Especially when you only have a piece of wood and a little shovel for tools...
2 words buddy...Home Depot. :razz: