CEN CT4R

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
crazydave
bitPimp

CEN CT4R

Post by crazydave »

Hey guys I just wanted to show you a little more of what's in the August issue of RC Driver. I love this car, I built the kit months ago, and then it kind of got forgotten about, then I finally got to send it back for picture, and I just got to test drive it last month. It was killing me looking at this car on my bench and not being able to drive it.

It is basically like the CT5 but with a pile of hop hops, CF, hard anodized Teflon coated parts, all the good stuff, and I built it, so I know it all fit together right. I don't care what anyone says about CEN, this is top notch stuff. There's even a Centax style adjustable clutch. $299 for a rolling chassis isn't exactly cheap either, I know it's a little out of my budget, but I guess compared to the Kyoshos and Serpents that compete in this class, it is a bargain. I don't know about all that high end stuff, but I do know this car handles great for me. I think it's pretty awesome.

I just wish I found a bigger track for the review. I was wondering how they crammed an on road track in at SRS, and now I see, it's a tiny track, and now there's no where close to park and pit. We used to be able to set up our pit tables track side. :o

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Re: CEN CT4R

Post by Sqwalerrr »

one question, how fast dose it go :-|
hello world! Prepare for the gayness

Post by VooDooMafia »

It looks sick

but I will say it would look better at my place :eek:
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

VooDooMafia wrote:
it would look better at my place :eek:
NOOOO :-x it would look better at my place 8-)
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Sqwalerrr wrote:one question, how fast dose it go :-|
To find out what this particular car was radar gunned at, check out the August issue, but with that said, this car is set up to be ROAR legal with the OS 12TG, so the top speed is not quite as impressive as you might think, but the OS runs reliably and consistently, and it has good bottom end, which is important when you race. It does include an adjustable motor mount which will handle any small block, and there is a motor mount for a big block also included, so I guess the it comes back to the old adage, "How much you got to spend?"
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"