Got my First Big Plane

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Got my First Big Plane

Post by SHAUN »

Got my first big plane, GP Extra 300 S 1.60 74" This plane has a bunch of custom work done to it thats really cool.

I'm putting a OS 1.60 2 stroke on it, with a BCM Pitts muffler, and Perry fuel pump. For servos I'm going to use 5 HS-645MG's, and a AR7000 for the receiver. I'll be building a nimh pack for it.

Heres some pics of the plane, I'll get some good pictures of it assembled tomorrow.

1000+ post of BS.
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: Got my First Big Plane

Post by PimpFloyd »

WOW! Super nice looker, Shaun! Good luck on the maiden voyage :-o

I used to fly GWS park flyers in the back yard and REALLY enjoyed it. That was before we got our Lab...I learned why they're classified as "retrievers".

He's less enthusiastic about retrieving brushless ground vehicles now...unless they have a furry body :shock: :-)
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

wow! pretty nice :eek:
i never owned or flown one like that probably the biggest plane iv flown was made out of paper :lol:
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

You have got to be kidding me.

Do even go to school? When do you have the time for all of these toys.

Oh yeah..... nice plane :-o
Nasphere
bitNinja

Post by Nasphere »

Have you gotten all the shit together for it yet? I know a lot of the parts you listed are pretty damn expensive, like the engine and servos... Check hobbycity's stock on that stuff cause i'm pretty sure HS-65MG equivalents are about $12-$25 depending in quality.
Whack!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Good grief Shaun, try not to run it into yourself. :lol:

BTW Shaun, how do you shut down a google bomb or a rickroll? We have a little smartass on another site that thinks it's funny...and I remembered you said there was a way to shut it off.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

noscript and adblockplus.

the noscript will step in and block anything you don't clear.

tell the little puke that you're running the noscript and that it kills rickrolls.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Well, to their credit, the mods at autemo.com banned him and fixed it so that when he tries to log back in it redirects him to the address he posted. I'll have to check those out though for future use, thanks.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand