Terrain Titans on sale til 11/11

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
tyhodge07
bitThug

Terrain Titans on sale til 11/11

Post by tyhodge07 »

if you got a meijer in your area, not sure how many on here that do. but they got the terrain titans on said from 14.99 to 9.99 until nov 11th. you may be able to snag them for this price from their site also. www.meijer.com :cool:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Terrain Titans on sale til 11/11

Post by sidewinder »

Cool thanks, I'll have to check and see if ours still has any. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

only was 4 left at mine, im gonna go to the other because i want the black hornet i believe the black one is. they only had 1 red and 2 yellow and 1 blue at the store i was at today.

www.toysrus.com has the whole deal one, with the cones ramps case and the terrain titan for 20 free shipping also. the terrain titan on there is still 14.99 + sh
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

What's yellow???

there are 3 white, 2 blue, 2 red, and 1 black. boomerang, grasshopper, frog; avante, fox; hotshot, rmr110; hornet. There's another one???
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

well blue, lol.. i jsut remembed 2 were different from the rest and was yellow, must of been the wheels i was remembering, lol