Waffle Stomper 1/16 Slash

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Waffle Stomper 1/16 Slash

Post by Sporttracguy »

So I don't normally theme out my rides but I came upon a jar of xxxmain picture glue for lexan bodies and I just had to try it out. It works pretty good but its obvious that it works better on magazine and comic book pictures rather than printed from my printer. The ink tends to bleed a bit when you get it wet. Overall Im pretty pleased with how it came out. It still needs some finishing touches and Im not completely sure I like the hood but for a daily basher it will work just fine. Enjoy :-)

Source of inspiration :cool:

STG
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Re: Waffle Stomper 1/16 Slash

Post by Murdoch »

nice job. I like.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Pretty cool...and for some reason I'm hungry now. :?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

You know, I never really liked "corporate themed" anything, but truth be told - every now and then, they turn out great.
I think you did a great job. Looks fantastic.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

And if you ever race it an one of the corner workers take too long sitting it down you can zhout 'Le go my eggo.' :D
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

One of the best corporate themed bodies i've seen in ages - well done dude.

Making me think of knocking up a vegemite body now...
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"