convertible challenger

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

the "o" heheh

their food isnt as good as they say. people just get confused becasue they ordered fries and they bring out a lunch tray heaped with them. pittsburgh has this strange fixation with fries. they put em on everything. fries on salad, fries on yomama. then theres http://www.primantibros.com/ these guys. the sandwiches look a little bizarre but i gota say that they aint half bad. plus you can get guiness at most of their places.

the "o"s pizza is ok and they have a good 40selection.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I've never seen fries on a sammich... yer right, it does look bizarre. So, fries on salads? That's funny as hell.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ya thats the same thing i said when i moved here. but if you like fries its not bad. i like them better than croutons.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

For a big ol sloppy looking gross ass sandwich, that thing just made me hungry as hell..

Freeze one, and send it to me...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

hehe they are big too. i think they are 4 or 5 bucks. the first time i went i made the mistake of ordering a basket o fries to go with it.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I was readin' an old thread and came across this one.......

hogjowlz wrote:the "o" heheh

their food isnt as good as they say. people just get confused becasue they ordered fries and they bring out a lunch tray heaped with them. pittsburgh has this strange fixation with fries. they put em on everything. fries on salad, fries on yomama. then theres http://www.primantibros.com/ these guys. the sandwiches look a little bizarre but i gota say that they aint half bad. plus you can get guiness at most of their places.

the "o"s pizza is ok and they have a good 40selection.

I went to Primantis tonight, I love fries on stuff.....@ work I'll make a sandwich before I leave and my Chef would look @ me like I was crazy...My chef is from the armpit of America---Ohio!! (F.I.F.O......if you have worked in a restaurant you know what FIFO means, but in Pittsburgh, or at least in my restaurant, it means>>>> F*****g Idiot From Ohio) Since my restaurant is based out of Columbus, OH, we get alot of FIFO's rollin' thru here.

I'd make a sandwich with deep fried beer battered cod, coleslaw, fried egg, sharp chedder cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, red hot sauce, and of course fresh cut french fries!!!!!!!!!!