Wide Load--Caution!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sg219
bitPimp

Wide Load--Caution!!

Post by sg219 »

I went out and picked up the new wheels with the extenders for the ZZ's. They are sweet!! They come with 3 sets of hub caps and 6 fatty tires (2 of each tire), 6 extenders, and 1 of each set of regular ZZ tires.

The only major affect they have is that the steering is much wider, but still pretty good!!

Well anyway I all ready had a Shen that I did with ZZ wheels, so, I of course, had to put the fatties all the way around!!!

Shen chassis
Green electrical tape holding board cover on. :lol:
ZZ wheels, extenders, tires, and hub caps
Black Kit Racer heat sink
Blue ZZ gears
Perfection 4.2
ZZ 100mah battery
Serious weight reduction to chassis with a dremel...shaved/rounded edges, thinned out as much as possible. Lost a couple of grams...
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

Gotta love it!
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool, I hadn't even considered putting fatties in the front when I get that wheel set.

I tried to get one last weekend, but every RS around me was being silly and saying yeah we got those, and when I got there they didn't, so I said screw this, and called 1-800-theshack. So now I'm waiting. :roll:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

When I went, I grabbed the last one!!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

RS is something else! ZipZaps should come with wider tyres, they've needed them all along ! Now they offer them in a separate package $$
Can U Say OPTION ? Guess I'll cruise by today to checck 'em out..........