BitPimps Auction Block......

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

chrome wrote:Hey pimps. Any way we can see these cars before the auction starts? I've gotta leave for a 10 day trip on the 11th and will be away from a comp. I'd really love to have a piece of your guys work though.

Especially if DarkTari auctions his Beetle.

Later,
Chrome...
1st off, No I won't be auctioning off anything from Da DarkTari Collection.
Everything on Da Auction Block will be NEW! Nothing you've seen posted before and will not see until it hits Da Block 8)
2nd, I don't know where your trip will take you, or what you'll be doin but I'm sure you can cruise thru Da Hood at some time! We will be auctioning off at the very least 8 cars, 1 car per week, we may extend it another couple weeks if we get the turn out we expect. Time will tell :cool:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

chrome wrote:Hey pimps. Any way we can see these cars before the auction starts? I've gotta leave for a 10 day trip on the 11th and will be away from a comp. I'd really love to have a piece of your guys work though.

Especially if DarkTari auctions his Beetle.

Later,
Chrome...
Hate to tell ya, but I'm the proud owner of DarkTari's Beetle, if we're talking about the same one. I won it as the 3rd place prize in the "end of the year blowout" contest. Definitely not for sale!
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

DT: I'm going to Alaska on a cruise. I really doubt I'll have a comp, but you never know. It's cool now that it's lasting more than a week.

SF: Yeah, darn. It's probably the same one.

Later,
Chrome...
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

SuperFly wrote:
chrome wrote:
Hate to tell ya, but I'm the proud owner of DarkTari's Beetle, if we're talking about the same one. I won it as the 3rd place prize in the "end of the year blowout" contest. Definitely not for sale!
And it's the 1st and only fade job from Team DarkTari. Very Rare Indeed!

Chrome: :eek:

Ahhh! A pleasure cruise ! Have a good time :screwed:

We'll be right here when you get back! :cool:
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Where's the auction gonna be?
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

uh when are you going to read this thread from the beginning?
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Yeah. Where's the IC, or what does it stand for?
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

I don't know what it stands for. I don't speak ebonics.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

2 more days... cant wait.

one BIG request... you reckon one basic detail, i.e the model of each car could be released in a list in the next couple o days?

i dont want a release shedule or nothin, just a rough idea of what pimped out rides are going to be released over the 8+ weeks.

the reason, i'll probably only get a chance at getting one of the nicest examples of american artistry if i'm lucky... and all i want is a chevy...

looks like i'm going to have to bid my ass off for it.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

z-beam wrote:one BIG request... you reckon one basic detail, i.e the model of each car could be released in a list in the next couple o days?
Ummm, nope. I'm still deciding how I'm gonna modify my cars, but I will say this. I think maybe, that I might, more than likely, but still not sure, be doing something with the '71 Mustang Zip Zap body.

BUT I'll make no promises, cause if I do that I'll jinx myself, and break that body in half. Sooooo...expect nothing, and just be surprised by what you see!
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Everything on Da Auction Block will be NEW! Nothing you've seen posted before and will not see until it hits Da Block

NO PEEKING :shock:
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Yinz all are making me curious. :???:

Is it going to be one from each MOD or more?

I want one of each for the special shelf I'm building for the all the ones I hope I win. Gotta have a special place for the.......

Pimp Rides of the Century!!! :cool:

:-D
:lol:
:lol:
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

crazydave wrote:
z-beam wrote:one BIG request... you reckon one basic detail, i.e the model of each car could be released in a list in the next couple o days?
Ummm, nope. I'm still deciding how I'm gonna modify my cars, but I will say this. I think maybe, that I might, more than likely, but still not sure, be doing something with the '71 Mustang Zip Zap body.

BUT I'll make no promises, cause if I do that I'll jinx myself, and break that body in half. Sooooo...expect nothing, and just be surprised by what you see!
no worries crazy D. im sure some nice zip zaps will be churned out from the respective pimpin' shops. thanx guys.