Team SuperFly Repruzentn at da Rally Races

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Team SuperFly Repruzentn at da Rally Races

Post by SuperFly »

Peugeot 206 body from Cannonball clone, I believe. Horrible mold, tried to make the best of it. It fits perfectly on a ThunderCharger chassis, which is really cool. Wheels were originally chrome, soaked in oven cleaner, and finished with anodized hubs. 8-)

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice, dude, "Nooky" is a bad mutha. You gotta show a close-up of that roof decal... I can't be the onlyest pimp to see that shit. Nice pics, too... but I noticed you've been spending a lot of time with CJ, and he's never wearing a shirt... that's cool I guess, but it looks like he's scopin' out yer ass there... head kinda cocked, smirk on 'is face... playin' pocket pool. Whatever dude... excellent work on that car, though.
mekinhux
bitPlaya'

Post by mekinhux »

SF I love that car and I really dig the racing look you added to it. Nice color combo... and gotta love the side panel decal :-)
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

That's killer, man. Now I wanna see the roof decal, too!

That baby blue is the shit.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

This isn't a photo of the roof, but it's a better image of the decal. Both the roof decal and the "Nooky" are nose art decals for a P-51 WWII airplane model.

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that kicks ass SuperFly, I'm diggin the look for sure.
the decals are great too.

and hue's a funny mofo lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice work. I dig rally cars.

I did up one of them Cannonball Peugots one time, but it came out kinda sloppy, you got me thinkin' about redoing it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

Damn SuperFly, that paintjob and shape is just mastery. Awesome :shock: