We don't give good advice?

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

We don't give good advice?

Post by CaboWabo »

midget_man1387 wrote:I've also got to thank you all(everybody here at the bit-racer.de forum) too because you do help with mods and its good to get feedback. That is why I posted this here first, instead of at bitpimps, because I knew you guys would give me good advice!!
:-?
and I always thought we helped you out as much as we could.
oh well.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

The guy's showing off his cool rides here, "coming a long way" according to what some pimps say- and then this.

You're right Cabo- "Oh well. :-? "
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I think goku there is a shining example of what the bitpimps can do. :-)
(before you fall more in love with me goku, I still think you're a piece of stupid pie)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
jmays
bitGangsta'

dude

Post by jmays »

talk about back stabbin, and his mods were real nice and i was takin pointers from him, why does he need feedback, dude he ain't right thats fir sure!!!!

jmays
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Definately not cool.

That's ok, my short term memory loss is selective.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

sessiz wrote:#1:I think goku there is a shining example of what the bitpimps can do. :-)

#2:before you fall in love with me goku
#1: What, being betrayed or turning people into pimps? Confusing..

#2: Trust me, that'll never happen...NEVER. :-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you've gotten a lot of guff here gokou, but you have everywhere else too.

here's the difference...
we didn't run you off - you took the comments with a grain of salt like any pimp would and kept on your path - like any pimp would.

you've gained more respect here than many other skippies.

I honestly feel bitPimps as a whole (the community) has pushed you, your learning, and your skills (as with the rest of us).
you're now talking about stuff I never have seen you talk about before.
I now see you talking in a manner you never have before.

bitPimps made a difference in your micro r/c life with out a doubt.
granted, it's all up to you, but I know bitPimps has made you learn something one way or another.
that's what makes me love this place and keep contributing to it.
people moving foward.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

CaboWabo wrote:you've gotten a lot of guff here gokou, but you have everywhere else too.

here's the difference...
we didn't run you off - you took the comments with a grain of salt like any pimp would and kept on your path - like any pimp would.

you've gained more respect here than many other skippies.

I honestly feel bitPimps as a whole (the community) has pushed you, your learning, and your skills (as with the rest of us).
you're now talking about stuff I never have seen you talk about before.
I now see you talking in a manner you never have before.

bitPimps made a difference in your micro r/c life with out a doubt.
granted, it's all up to you, but I know bitPimps has made you learn something one way or another.
that's what makes me love this place and keep contributing to it.
people moving foward.
Word.

What kept me here was the challenge of improving my rep and fixing my mistakes. I like to improve on my character as much as I can, and this site gave me that challenge- to move on, to mentally develop more. It's also what's making me stick to ausmicro....lol :lol: Hopefully they'll help me grow and change too. :-)

Oh, and another thing that made me stick to Pimps....the chick threads in the uncensored section :screwed:
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

stop fucken stalking me man :-)
jmays
bitGangsta'

dude

Post by jmays »

@ Midget Man

were u at man , whats up. i dont know how long u have been here at bit pimps but i have figured out that it takes a lil while for fellow pimps to get used to newbies, i stayed here cause its i feel has the most straight foward ppl,

i dont like beaten around the bush, just tell it like it is, then we can have a drink after the agreements or disagreements, so what happened that made u feel that you have not gotten enough feedback from fellow pimps.

or is it that u were just trying to gain more respect from another web sight by downing us here?

its all good ( pimp my ride)
jmays
Finks
bitPimp

Re: We don't give good advice?

Post by Finks »

CaboWabo wrote:
midget_man1387 wrote:I've also got to thank you all(everybody here at the bit-racer.de forum) too because you do help with mods and its good to get feedback. That is why I posted this here first, instead of at bitpimps, because I knew you guys would give me good advice!!
:-?
and I always thought we helped you out as much as we could.
oh well.
Yeah what is he talking about? As in what was the thread question. Midget has been around for a fairly long time and this is a bit of a shock. Ahh well let them bridges burn.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

To quote a famous song{Heroes and Friends} " Your friends won't forsake you for somebody else"

I would die for my people { friends and family}..... most citizens think that is ignorant..... but that is way I live my life .

I gotta go guys........ all this sentimentalism is makin me teary eyed.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

ph2t wrote:stop fucken stalking me man :-)
LMAO, c'mon gimme a hug? pleez? :-D
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

here we go.....

I must have posted that incorrectly cuz it ain't like that. I fuckin love bitpimps, I've been here for for-fuckin ever, you guys are like my family. The whole reason for me posting at bit-racer.de is because the german pimps don't give a flying FUCK about what i think. They dont give a damn about me, they'll say, that fuckin shit sucks right to your face. I mean look at this thread: http://549.rapidforum.com/topic=100181108386 . DarkTari, the fuckin master of every bit mod you'll ever see. All of us people here look up to the man because his mods kickass... The Germans? Yeah, they tell it like it is. That paint is fuckin amazing, in my eyes (i can't come close to that detail), yet that guy says that its badly painted? Lets put it this way, the advice you guys give kicks ass, but it seems like i have to ask for it in order to get it. Yes, I kno, at bitracer.de I did ask for advice, but I really dont think that I even needed to ask. It seemed to me that whatever I posted here at bitpimps was just for a confidence boost. It seems like I get two pages of great job midget man, but nothing more than that.

I've loved bitpimps ever since I found it almost a year and a half ago. The bottom line is that, when I posted that, the intention wasn't to knock bitpimps at all. I fuckin love this site!!! I look up to DT and Cabo, and when i read their posts at bitracer.de, I felt terrible. It was like a kid who wants to be JUST LIKE michael jordan getting told to fuck off... That was how I felt.

Basically, now i get to sit, hope, wait, and pray that your guys wont see it like you're seeing it now. if you want me to leave because you think I'm not in love with this site, then so be it. I can take it like a man, but I want you to know, I dont wanna leave, and I certainly dont want to be fuckin hated.

Thanks for your time, gents.
jmays
bitGangsta'

l

Post by jmays »

man i tell u that u are trippin, the last thing i want to do is build an rc and spend like three weeks on it and post it here to have ppl tell me that it sucks ass, something that u may think is awsome might suck to another person, so if the pimps from this sight are open minded enough to consider that you may have put some real effort into an rc , why on earth would they knock u down, I know that some pple like it black and white, just tell it like it is. BUt they are few and far between.

If i put three weeks into a body and i was told that the paint sucks, shit i would just go some where else were i might find some support.

lightin up some , its a hobby, there are no gold medals to be handed out, just some clean fun and colaborations between fellow enthusiast .

jmays