has anyone ever made an escalade??

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I didn't mean ANYTHING like that.

I was being sarcastic about dude not using the search button. He says he doesn't have any cash to get putty, well I thought he couldn't afford to use the FREE search button either. To get the answers he wanted, because they are avalible for FREE. Thats why he got such smart ass answers for not using the FREE search button.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

gotcha, like I said, forgive me.
there's more than "us" reading this and we need to make sure everyone knows our stance lies in rooting for the "little guy".
I don't want some schmuck coming across something like that and thinking we charge for the goodies - that's just not so.

don't take offense. I'm just stating our position and used your post as the catalyst. I'm not saying "anything" towards you about it.

love me still?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

:lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

In cabo's defense, you did say, "Cabo also started charging", "also" would infer he's charging for other stuff, beside the 'free' search you were joking about.

So I can see why that rubbed him the wrong way, but I doubt you intended to offend Cabo, so I'd just say careful what you type, words are tricky bastards.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Hey, I love the fact that you are soooo passionate. It's one reason I hang out here most of the time. It's cool. :-)

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

see sessiz's beans-n-frank post recently in the click lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
jmays
bitGangsta'

q

Post by jmays »

do u think that i could use a band aid to make a mask for some flame job on a bit, i dont have any tape! :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

noway mang - those are made to breathe to help skin heal.
I'd hate to see paint bleed on one of your stellar jobs.
nox came up with the "elmers™" masking mod. use that glue if ya got some to mask.
jmays
bitGangsta'

Post by jmays »

its a joke cw lol sorry for the confusion.

jmays
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lemme find my dunce cap
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: 1

Post by crazydave »

jmays wrote:its a joke cw lol sorry for the confusion.

jmays
I don't think we're used to seein' you smart off. You're trying to confuse us, man...You outta stash or somethin'? :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Here, you can borrow mine. Whenever your done with it, just pass it on. I got good use out of it. It served me well. :-)

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

crazydave wrote:
hogjowlz wrote:so this will be your first and last warning.
I thought you gonna bust him up on that motorized spinner mod.
well the fucker was asking a legit question almost instead of showing us a picture of the spoiler he glued on. once in a while i think that one of these kids will learn something one day. probably not tho.

i cant afford any food this week. can one of you guys take a shit for me?
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Consider it done
:crap:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc