Resource: ZipZaps Catalog

Only topics reviewing or comparing tools, toys, etc. as well as resources such as parts lists, etc.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Give me a minute Namuna...I'm almost done...I'll give you everything you need, plus some shit that's been hiding for awhile...

Later,
Chrome...

**EDIT**

Okay, out from the description and part #, have the smaller picture. Then, link the picture to RS's website using HTML. That way, when you click on the picture, it takes you to RS's own website. Also, printing smaller pictures isn't nearly as bad as printing larger pictures.
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know you're going to be running in to the "I only see broken images" comment a lot with this right?
if I may make a suggestion...
you should add a "if/else" check (or similar) to see if the images are available and if they are, show them, if not - show a "coming soon" or some other default image or remove the image tag all together.
one other suggestion...
let css handle the print format and style, this way when users visit via the browser, they see pretty, when they hit print - it won't change the pretty to ugly on the screen, but the printed document will be the 'ugly' version so to speak.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Another big update to the Catalog. The descriptions are up, some things were moved around some more to fit in their rightful places. So on and so forth.

It is now 3am, I am off to the sleep the sleep of the dead.
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

So umm... we gonna have a nice link spot for this on the page, or just sticky it?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Woo, I'm lovin it!

the page now shows pics for the EVO VIII and the Dodge RAM/Chevy SE kit!

http://tinyrc.com/lincoln/Worlds/MicroR ... nFrame.htm
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

dude, umm the corvette is under the Regular and it says SE's lol. just a heads up
Last edited by stagg on Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Dude, ummm yeah. ROFLMFAO, wooooo man! that WAS funny! Like wow, really really wow. I can hardly control myself I'm laughing so hard.