HiHo, HiHo, It's off to Pimp'n We Go !

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

HiHo, HiHo, It's off to Pimp'n We Go !

Post by DarkTari »

Nuttin Special.....
I never posted any Pics of my Buses, here we have a Paparttzi pic of C-Dub and company
sneakin off to some undisclosed location to get their freak on. Probably da Nudie Bar :smile: .........

Or maybe these Pimps are head'n to cop a new Exotic......... :???:

HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I got some of those busses. I've been wanting to pimp one out. They're more just keep-sakes cause I rode on allot of those exact buses when I was in Japan. I think it's humorous that they call some of them “limousine-buses”. They’re just freakin buses. There's nothing limo about them, a little nicer than a public bus, but nothing special.

Anyways, I took the Kokusai bus and modded the chassis to accept a 3 volt lithium battery. I remember it was really fast, but I had to slow way down to turn, cause it would flip. Not so much because of the bus body, but because the 3 volt battery would only fit on top of the chassis and made it top heavy. That battery was 3/4 the size of the car. It was pretty cool, but I put it back the way it was cause I like to be able to turn. I've still been contemplating ideas for the buses though. There's oodles of room under that shell.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yeah they'r real easy to flip when turning in boost mode with clean tyres.
I decided to leave it be also, I kinda like the originality of it. I got a
couple VW bus bodies that I'll BitPimp out later....
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I was tryin to sneak on the bus before anyone saw. PCPD put a boot on my ride and I had to go downtown to the impound to pick it up.
:oops:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.