My Mini-Z

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
evoraptor
bitNinja

My Mini-Z

Post by evoraptor »

I finally got my Mini-Z, after waiting a few years to purchase one. And guess how long the freaking thing took to get to my house? 2 days.. lol. I didnt get that many hop-ups for it, cause I was out of money, but I still got a few things. (Bearings, locknuts, Antenna, kingpins..) Best of all.. it's GREEN lol. I just like the color green... but I couldn't find any green ones... (aww crap I sound like SG)

Hehe..

Meet the new body I'm going to work on...

Yup. A Honda Oddyssey Mugen style. It's gonna be pearl or candy yellow with a gloss black hood.. yes I'm wierd. And guess what.. this body actually fits on the 02 without any mods. I thought I had to make something.. but I probably won't. I'll just have to find a way to mount the shock. I also need new rims, because the back is kinda too wide for it..

Nevertheless.. I'm happy.. and very pleased.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Very nice. I have that same body, as well as the silver/black one I made from a white body. The Murci is an excellent track body, just gotta watch out for Enzos that will slip that nose under the wedge in the back and flip you like a pancake. Those +3 offset wheels in the back make a nice wide footprint.

You got a nelly in there or something? What are the red wires running on top of the pcb?

Think about a Kyosho ball diff as your first major upgrade (assuming your tires are working for ya), you won't be sorry.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

SuperFly wrote:
You got a nelly in there or something? What are the red wires running on top of the pcb?
Untamed motor wires maybe ? :cool:

Nice body , Both of 'em :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Sweet man... i have the same green machine sitting right here in front of me. Not many mods, but I'm still workin on the Maxx. Once I get it where I need it, I'll get back into my Z

Killer Honda lid dude. Where'd that come from? I actually like the wide whees in the back.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i like the look of that honda shell, i'd do a chop top on it if it were mine :-o
i used to be cool
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

The Honda is a Kyosho White body.. lol.

http://www.rckenon.com/public_html/shop ... ts_id=1157

I want the lower offset wheels for the Honda so I can tuck the tires when I get the chance... :-(
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

:greenblob:

Love the ride!!

They are beautiful cars!!

I got the same one for my IW02 and a Bit just like it.

Plus I have the Green Lotus for a IW02 also.

I hear there is a green Mini Cooper too.