Sedan Rocket from Da DarkTari Collection

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Thanx Pimps!

The 1st PIC is more of the original color than the azz shot. It's the same red as The BoopMobile. I've taken many pics of these red cars and with lighting differences, I get a slew of hues!

Now Since enquiring minds wanna know, here it is.
The car is a BigLots Micro Speed ! I bought 2 when Nox first posted these a last year and finally decided to mod it! So what is the actual body make?
Who knows :wobble: So I looked at the lines and except for the front driving & tail lights, it closely resembles a Maserati Quattroporte 3&4, so I took it from there. Glad you Pimps like it, now let's cruise for Da Babes!
And actually, the tail lights resemble the 1st series Infinity Q45.

Quattroport III

Quattroporte IV

barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

very nice work DT, yours looks much tougher than the one in the picture though, its sitting at such a nice height, looks very mean.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Oh yeah, a Micro Speed, I should have guessed. I was about to guess a Thunder Charger, because of the square rear, but then I couldn' figure out how ya could of done the front end, so I didn't gues anything, but now it all makes sense, 'cause those Micro Speed cars are square looking like the Thunder Chargers.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Ahhh yeah, this is still available at most Big Lots in those chassis 2 packs for $1.99. Very nice work DT, I'm lovin that smooth Ground Effects kit.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Finks wrote:Ahhh yeah, this is still available at most Big Lots in those chassis 2 packs for $1.99. Very nice work DT, I'm lovin that smooth Ground Effects kit.
Thanx Pimp!

2-Chassis for $1.99 :???: Are we talkin Micro RC's here ?
These were $6.99 Which ones are $1.99 ???
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I think he means the body sets. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

sessiz wrote:I think he means the body sets. :-)
You know I've never seen those at my BigLots! Heard about 'em though!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

barto_85 wrote:very nice work DT, yours looks much tougher than the one in the picture though, its sitting at such a nice height, looks very mean.
Thanx Barto, it does sit real aggressive. Lowered the front by 1 tab and added ground effects. It looks even meaner when running with the 4.2King. It's so smuth and handles like a dream. Not bad for $6.99 !
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

DarkTari wrote:
The biglots round here kept them hidden away on a shelve with the other toys. Away from the cars themselves. I think they were mixed in with the baby toys. :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Mine too. Found that out with the TC. I 1st saw them on a shelf, went back the following week and they were out. Went around the corner and they had tons of'em, so I check every nook & cranny when I go.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yeah they were in a totally different area as the cars. At my Big lots they have shit loads of these sets, and tracks and cases. (like literally 30+) Yet they have NO full cars. WTF I tell ya, WTF.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sessiz wrote:
DarkTari wrote:
The biglots round here kept them hidden away on a shelve with the other toys. Away from the cars themselves. I think they were mixed in with the baby toys. :???:
Yours too? I thought mine was just giving me a hard time by constantly moving the micro RC stuff to odd places.

Once I found the body sets in the back by the squirt guns, and pool toys, I knew there had to be Micro Speed around there somewhere, and wandered up and down the aisles until I found the cars by the Christmas decorations.

Dave.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"