Project Eleanor.....

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

HirotoR34 As I said over a R7R that is just one Fine Piece of RC car!! I took one look at it and almost giggled (almost that is) you know if it had green on it SG would be over at your house trying to steal it!!! :grin:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Well, with Finks holding his Glock to my head, I didn't have much choice. :-)
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

:blazin: :sob:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

steelwoolghandi wrote:HirotoR34 As I said over a R7R that is just one Fine Piece of RC car!! I took one look at it and almost giggled (almost that is) you know if it had green on it SG would be over at your house trying to steal it!!! :grin:
I still want it. :lol:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I still want it
so lets see that would make you GREEN with envy??? :???:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

This project is getting old. I have been waiting for parts now for a month. I'm starting to go sour on it. Good thing I got some new micro shit....
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Getting old??? Are you friggin' kidding me???? That is going to be the hottest Xmod ever. I thought that ZX3 of your was a sweet ride, but this blows it away....I don't see this one being topped for a while.

If you really don't want it anymore....I'll be happy to take it off your hands :-)
BOURBON TIME OUT!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

It's just stress from waiting fo shit. I did get the tail light lenses today and should have those installed tonight. I just want to get the chassis straightened out so I can drive the bitch.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

I hear ya man....and I know I ain't much of an incentive to keep going since almost all of the mods I have attempted turned into crap...but that ride is just sick. I can't remember the last time I've been this impessed. I love shelby cars....especially the mustangs....so I am a bit biased, But, in my eyes, if you don't finish that ride...its a travesty (or however the hell you spell that shit).
BOURBON TIME OUT!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Don't worry, I'm not giving up on it. Once the rest of the parts arrive, then I'll finish. I have some new bits to keep me happy. I want to get into more detailing 1/64th scale. It helps improve the level of detail when I do the larger scales. I'm sure the Mustang won't be the last Xmod I do. I got a NSX for christmas thats just begging for a JGTC race replica theme.

:D

2/22 - I hooked up the lithiums and charged them last night. Today I'm going to test it out.
Last edited by HirotoR34 on Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Yeah....just finish the friggin Eleanor already!!!!!
BOURBON TIME OUT!
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

^^^^^^ fuck, yeah
------------------------waitin' :-)