my monsters on fire!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

my monsters on fire!

Post by z-beam »

super bcg chassis, neon green headlights, stadium flags, ute mod with detailed sunk tray, step boards, dual spring suspension (front), rear suspension is for show, 4.2 motor, 12:1 gears, antenna extension mod, front sun visor and jacked waaaaay up.
Last edited by z-beam on Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Damn ...that is just flat out cool. A lot of detail. How does it run?
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

fuckin' beautiful man..... talk about a beast......

pre tell how did you do the flame work bitch?

:D

ph2t.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

HOw does that thing turn correctly? I made one and it didnt turn well. :???:
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

good work bruce
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice! That thing is badass. I think all it needs is a little gun rack in the back window.
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

Holy shiat Pimp, friggin awesome, i really like the world industrie devilstickers in the back.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

cheers all!, this one was fun to build. real fun! at every level of construction a new idea would pop up and eventually i had to stop. pity its based on a sbcg chassis, otherwize i woulda sent it off for some fetting and maybe some dual cell power. it runs pretty well stock tho with spring suspension(the usual way) and a 4.2 motor.

the flames were done by hand using small brushes and games workshop acrylic paint. that and a lot of time. i'm lucky i did all the choppin' and painting first before i gave it the monster treatment.

as for handling, each of the tyres need to be trimmed in order for it to work. about half on the front and 1/4 off the back pair.

those world industries devilmen are my favorites as well.

superfly, you must have seen my camo Bb? its got roofracks, a 50cal, custom trailer and a cannon in tow. even got magnetic mines strapped to the sides of the trailer in case some smart arse tries to jacknife it, the mines fly off cos they're attracted to the steering setup.