my would of been contest entry

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

my would of been contest entry

Post by brendan123 »

hey yall, I just got back from a holiday to the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. It was cool, water as blue as it can get and perfect weather. I finished my celica the night before we went away so it was abit of a rush job and i didnt really like the end result. I thought it would be cool to get some good beach shots with my celica because of the theme of the latest comp, but i forget my bits the days i went out to the beaches so i had to take pics from the apartment balkanie. Here is some pics of the celica and some shots of the Whitsandays. enjoi

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

nice!

the car and scenery both look great
that 2nd shot looks like he's contemplating bit suicide - don't jump!

cool sled mang.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

uhh brendan the contest has been rolled back a few weeks. i best see that one in the contest!!
IronDragon
bitPlaya'

Post by IronDragon »

yea dude that things pretty sexy it better be there!
I am ten Ninjas.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Brendan, wasn't it you that said you were getting out of bits not so long ago? If it was, I am glad your still in it for the time being. Either way, that is a Naughty little Cellica you have there. Deffinatly enter it, that little mother is all about Summer Bling.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

tho its winter in bruce land. so you are disqualified for being near frozen kangaroos.