My daughter rules!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

My daughter rules!!

Post by HirotoR34 »

My lovely child bought me the gift of all gifts this year! This thing is so much fun, I can't put it down. I added the third cell yesterday and started the shellpimpin today.

Money well spent
:D
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Cool kid you got there, but where did a kid get that kind of cash? :???:

Anyways, they are fun aren't they? :-D

I run mine with Orange gears and Orange motor with FETs, and it's too silly.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I almost bought one today! I had a friend that was gonna get me one for Xmas but we had a falling out (I kick'd her ass to Da Curb) so I guess I'm on my own 8-) 8-) 8-)
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

O shit thanks man, lol i couldnt find a way to have the batterys si i just left it 2, now its 3 and looks COMPLETLY stock, lol. Shit that helps a lot and this bitch is fast. Can i charge it on the controller still? if not how many AA's or AAA's should i use, 5?
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

the pcb on each can only handle it for 5 voltz so, no.
heres what id do. time the time the monster takes for one charge for two batteries. cut that time in half and add it to the time it tkes to charge 2 cells.charge the monster by timing it.i have no digits for you but id charge it 1.5 times if you catch my drift.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You can charge dual cells on you stock controller, it'll just take longer. The MT controller has a longer charge than others, so I'd say 2-3 times should be good.

If you want to build a stand alone chager, ideally you'd use 'round about 6.0v and 1000mah power supply or 4 AA or AAAs batteries.
crazydave's Gallery
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

cool D. I was thinking of asking that question. I think that a standalone would be nice to have. I need to get a different motor to take advantage of the increased power. It goes much better than stock, but the gearing is too low for my taste.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Oops, I said dual cells, I meant tri-cells. The car comes with dual cells, duh. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

car?they are monster trucks,dave :-) just messin with ya :grin:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Was over at Hiroto's the other day and Damn his MT boots! When we first raced his MT was neck in neck w/ mine which was just sporting orange gears comared to his tripple celled w/ green. Well we had to see what this puppy could do so I hooked him up w/ my spare yellow gear set up and SHAZAM! It was wrecking all in her way. So course I had to get in on this action. Popped a ZZ battery outta a dead chassis and now my monster truck is trully a monster! Literally took 5 min to do the conversion. I recomend it to anyone w/ a MT.

On the side, Hiroto's cars are a friggin treat to seee up close. The boy has an eye for perfection. 4 hours kinda blasted right by.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc