BitPimps Decal Test Run

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

BitPimps Decal Test Run

Post by CaboWabo »

Printed out a page of decals for a test run to see how they turned out.

there's some fine tuning to do.
I originally tried putting the "babe" on the roof of the car, well she's semi-transparent in areas and it doesn't show up that good on dark colors, so I had to move her down on the hood. I had already put on the "BitPimps" logo so that wasn't gonna be moving.

Anyways, we're well on our way to having some pimpin decals!
Last edited by CaboWabo on Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

I've painted two cars white, just to try my set out.

sounds like I picked the right color for testing.

I'll show ya pic's tomorrow, I'm off to bed, sleep head.

-nox
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Oh btw, looks great.

PIMPin......pimpin the whole way down the road...

bite a nip
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

did you reprint? that size lettering looks great.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol
hit that before bed :wink:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no there's 2 sizes in each color, 1 is just slightly larger than the other.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

CaboWabo wrote:no there's 2 sizes in each color, 1 is just slightly larger than the other.

otay
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

nice

Post by ezenterprises »

those ar esweet cant wait to get some!!!
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp
dabigpig
bitGangsta'

Post by dabigpig »

turned out pretty sweet man can't wait to see more rides advertisin da hood. :cool: 8-)
if you post it... i've probably seen it...
-^-_-^
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Awwww Yeahhhhh, you know I wants. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Soon as we can get some more and better source images, we're gonna be havin all kinds of dope decals!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Those are lookin good, I can't wait to order me some decal paper.

Did you get any white paper? I getting some of both so I can them both out. I'm hoping the white works good over dark colors, and you know, it'll be good when you want some white in your graphics.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

naw, I just got 1 sheet of clear this time for the test, I'll probably keep using clear unless I wanna do like numbers, cartoony, or vector based graphics that are easy to cut right up to the edge of the graphic.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

A little decal trick I've done with airplane decals is to cut some white decal paper just the shape you need for the white part, and put a clear decal with your art over the top of it. A lot of very precise cutting and fussing, but a great way to get white and transparent working together with homebrew decals. Did that make sense? I've been having a little trouble communicating since about 4:20 this afternoon.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

SuperFly wrote: Did that make sense? I've been having a little trouble communicating since about 4:20 this afternoon.

Why yes it did... I'll be trying that one.. Thanks for the tip.....

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein