VDM's Videos and custom work **Updated vid post sept 30th**

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Fresh out of the body shop :)

I need to get her some new shoes and I should have waited alittle longer after the clear coat before removing the tape from windows and headlights.

This car was hand painted as I am not to sure on my spray skills right now lol.

Does anyone have any tips for touch ups after a body has already been clear coated?

Well here she is anyway :)

I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice. Dig that Civic wing on there.

But you know, I don't get you guys who paint by hand because you don't think you're ready for spray paint.. I think it's easier to spray paint, and I could never get a hand painted job that smooth.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Thanks dave :) any tips on how to touch it up after I have clearcoated?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks nice VDM
I'm not sure you'd want to "touch-up" over clear coat, colors would be slightly off and unprotected.
if you really wanted to touch it up that bad, it might be better to just get rid of the paint all together and start over.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Thanks CW

I am thinking that the touch ups would me minor (to bad for the glare itmake it looks like it needs more then it really does), so since its gonna loose paint and get chipped while racing I will just leave it. Once its to bad I wil start over.

I saw the color changing paint in the Auto section at walmart I am thinking of pickin that set up :)