New Ride

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

New Ride

Post by VooDooMafia »

Heres a new ride I am working on.

Needs a few things still but this will give ya an idea.

Still gonna add new shoes, fix lights(pulled wire off when installing) and some touch ups :)

I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

right on dude, love the spare tire touch!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

nice,,, what's the body from?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Thanks guys :)

That body was from a Thundercharger that Havok sent. The Celica was another from him and I am gonna work on the s2000 he sent prolly tomorrow.

I think its time to invest in a new dremil though :)
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

VooDooMafia wrote: I think its time to invest in a new dremil though :)
Be very careful with that dremel bro. If ya can muster up the patients use paper and blades for body work.
Nice job by the way :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

sessiz wrote:
VooDooMafia wrote: I think its time to invest in a new dremil though :)
Be very careful with that dremel bro. If ya can muster up the patients use paper and blades for body work.
Nice job by the way :-)
I use a dremel to get most of the crap off (depending on what I'm doing). But I always file/sand/cut with a blade when I get close to the edge of what I'm doing, the dremel is just too muach of a beast to get any closer, woah nelly! Also don't use the grinding heads, use a cutting head, they're better for plastic, the grinding heads just make the plastic melt.

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

yea I used to use a dremil with my hotwheels mods :)
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

nice ride there VDM! wow, im doing the same thing! First it was Crazydave doing the beetle mod, at the same time i was doing mine...now this! Im doing something similar too...but its a bit shabby...the paintjob was too thick i think. still working on it tho...it also has a spare in the back

http://www.pbase.com/image/22236493
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Yagbols wrote:nice ride there VDM! wow, im doing the same thing! First it was Crazydave doing the beetle mod, at the same time i was doing mine...now this! Im doing something similar too...but its a bit shabby...the paintjob was too thick i think. still working on it tho...it also has a spare in the back

Dude that grill and the running boards are awsome :)

thats gonna be PIMp when its done :eek:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yagbols wrote:nice ride there VDM! wow, im doing the same thing! First it was Crazydave doing the beetle mod, at the same time i was doing mine...now this! Im doing something similar too...but its a bit shabby...the paintjob was too thick i think. still working on it tho...it also has a spare in the back

Where on Gods green earth did you find that dood on the motorcycle? I gots to hav him...lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

@VDM, that's cool, you actually made that TC body look like something. I didn't have the patients for mine.

I totally agree about the dremel comments. I use a razor saw to get most the stuff out of the way, then I use a hobby knife with a long straight blaade, and the big red handle carve it down, then I use sandpaper to take it the rest of the way down.

@Yagbols, that's cool project you got going there. Loks good with those alloys. What did that start as? It almost reminds me of a Mini Cooper,
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

VDM, Thanks for the comment :eek:

Payaso, that dude is actually a babe...lol ill post some pics of her with the car soon. I got the bike from a majorette car with a trailer, whats cool is that i saw one that has a rubber boat on a trailer. :)

Dave, That started out as a Bb...then i cut up another Bb to add to the back part. Yeah i got the cooper color scheme there. It still needs to be worked on tho. :eek:
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

noxorc wrote:nice,,, what's the body from?
You should've recognized that one Nox!