SS Camaro lookin' killer

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

SS Camaro lookin' killer

Post by crazydave »

I had put my alloys, and a Yenko Camaro body on my SE. It was still sitting kinda high in front even after I had already lowered it, so I lowered it more.

Then I just got the SS Camaro body set. I didn't realize it had been completly redone from the Yenko. This car sits lower in front, and has a much wider stance. You take all that combined with the lowering I already did, and the Midnight Blue paint it came with, and it's got a hella mean lookin' stance.

I love it. No paint for this body, thank you.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

yes yes she is mean dude. i like. maybe paint the rims?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Looks nice there dave :)
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

:???: Maybe I might paint the rims. I kinda like the gold with the dark blue, but I could see them in white, or maybe dark blue to match the body. I have almost that same shade of paint
crazydave's Gallery
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Yea white would look killer :) like those 5 spoke white alloys
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Wow, I thought that body was black. Obviously someone who loved that car re-did the mold, it's much nicer than the Yenko. I was surprised that they went to the expense of making the '67 a completely new body.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I thought it was black also... though, I live with 40-watt lighting... it's a vampire thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hue35 wrote:I thought it was black also... though, I live with 40-watt lighting... it's a vampire thing.

You guys, and your low lighting... lol

I like my house bright sos I can see everything. I Also have some of those bodies, and I said the same thing about the paint... It doesn't need it.

I'd post a pic of mine sittin on black alloys, but micro_amps has it on the other side of the earth.

Mines not as low though. Kick ass car man.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

dude, I'm a sucker for the shiney on the muscle
chrome lookin and mean
I wouldn't paint a thing on those rims.

I would take a page outta payaso's hoosier book and primer the body and hand paint a nice big "fuck you" across the trunk - she's that tough! lol

looks great man
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
bdebde
bitPlaya'

Post by bdebde »

Very Nice Crazydave!
Scotty, beam me up.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Damn, 40 watts, that is dim. I've been buying 75 watt bulbs so I can see what the hell I'm doing, and it's still pretty dark in our place.

Lol @ Cabo. Maybe instead of the "Fuck You" I could just settle for one of them Yosemite Sam stickers that say "Back Off"?
crazydave's Gallery
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

crazydave wrote:Damn, 40 watts, that is dim. I've been buying 75 watt bulbs so I can see what the hell I'm doing, and it's still pretty dark in our place.

Lol @ Cabo. Maybe instead of the "Fuck You" I could just settle for one of them Yosemite Sam stickers that say "Back Off"?

Fuck that I hate the hydro company so I done use lights, its all candles here :)

That car should be all primer with black rims and some bondo :)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:Damn, 40 watts, that is dim. I've been buying 75 watt bulbs so I can see what the hell I'm doing, and it's still pretty dark in our place.

oh yea, you got a kid, guess ya can't be driving the "FU" car around the house and have him growing up like cartman lol

maybe yosemite sam can flip the bird? lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:

oh yea, you got a kid, guess ya can't be driving the "FU" car around the house and have him growing up like cartman lol

maybe yosemite sam can flip the bird? lol
You know, actually I wasn't thinkin' of the kid, he's already a little cornholio. I was just getting in the spirit of the 70s and trying to think of a bumper sticker that might actually have been seen on this car, but now in retrospect, I realize that was pretty lame, and I pussed out.

Yes, definately Yosemite Sam is is flipping the bird, and instead of "Back Off" it would have to be, "Fuck Off".

Ok, gots the plan, now I need decal paper.
crazydave's Gallery