Another Pimpin Azz Ride from The DarkTari Collection......

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

SuperFly wrote:DT! I've missed your last two rides cuz I was only looking in "flossin..." That is beautiful! Your cars often look like those really cool drawings of concept cars before they even build a prototype. I love the interior. Nice work dawg.
I used to do the same thing SF until I looked in Customs and this is home for now. I post all my latest mods right here so you better come back PIMP !!!!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Holy shit! I have seen your previous works and it is amazing to see how much your skillz have improved. excellent ride DT......
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

HirotoR34 wrote:Holy shit! I have seen your previous works and it is amazing to see how much your skillz have improved. excellent ride DT......
Thanx Hiroto, Trial & Error Pimp, Trial & Error !!!!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Dark, have you taken some supa moddin juice or sumthin? Don't get me wrong, ur old stuff is good, but (I have to say it again)you have majorly improved since I last saw u (back in my NSX1 days)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Thanx Hiroto/NSX1,

Back then I only did paint cause that's all I knew. Then was introduced to body modding thru Cabo's bB and Sinned's body modding tuit, the rest is history. Picked up some wheel tips from Ahh5hit, and a lot of other tips from the Pimps right here in Da Hood.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

DT, words can't describe how much I like this ride. I hope that you keep coming out with cars of this caliber. Can't wait to see your next project! :eek: