Just another flame job, but w/ one slight difference

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Just another flame job, but w/ one slight difference

Post by crazydave »

So what's different about this one? You can own it. :grin:

Check it out, it's up on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3164910773

I fairly satified with this one, as I was just doing my basic thing, but I did lay the clear a little too heavy, and it made the white break up a little. Still it's a nice lookin' job.

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

now dave, you're just gonna have to spill on this one dude, how the hell to you come up with this stuff, it's just bloody amazing. The fade across the flames is just smooth as pimp. I hear you on the clear by the way, it's always like that. you lay the thin coats and ya think, yeah, cool, that awta do it but then you just can't resist, just have to get that glossier shine. then it's like, aww shiat, now she's bleedin....arghhh...

brilliant work again man :smile: ,

ph2t.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

awsome, i like the fade in the flames and the racing stripes just top it off, i bet will go for about half a million.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

dave, you're insane...
such good work, I don't know how you can let them go, but I'm glad as hell you do so others can experience IRL the awesome jobs you do both painting and modding.
great work man
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Thanks guys.

So you want me to spill how I come with 'em?

Not much to spill. I was trying to do some extreme flame kinda thing, but it just wasn't flowin' today, and not much room to work with on the bit body, I do that kind of stuff better on Zip Zaps, so I just did my basic flames. I added the racing stripe to fill space since I couldn't figure out how to make the flames work with the vents on the hood. I picked the colors, with the intention of keeping it cheap by using my scruggin's. The red came on the body. The white is actually primer, I was surprised how well my fade came out, because that stuff doesn't lay nearly as smooth as laquer. Then I sputtered out my last drops of charcoal, to barely eeek out 2 coats.

I got really nervous it wouldn't come out, but when I peeled all that masking tape off, well, you've seen...
crazydave's Gallery
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Excellent job dave. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Same here Dave. Excellent job! I'd buy it if I hadn't spent a ton of money at toyeast.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Another badd azz job Cavey! I see you're running a Bit Lot over there.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:dave, you're insane...
such good work, I don't know how you can let them go...
Well, it's easier than you think.

Here's the deal. I'm addicted to modding, but I've got something like 25 cars now, and run out of space, not to mention money is tight right now. So I got the idea to sell my mods so the modding can go on endlessly. I get bored looking at my cars after a week anyways.

I'm not worried about getting paid fairly for my time, because I'd do what I do anyways. I'm just looking to cut enough profit to buy more cars, and keep the routine going for as long as I can.
crazydave's Gallery
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:dave, you're insane...
such good work, I don't know how you can let them go...
Well, it's easier than you think.

Here's the deal. I'm addicted to modding, but I've got something like 25 cars now, and run out of space, not to mention money is tight right now. So I got the idea to sell my mods so the modding can go on endlessly. I get bored looking at my cars after a week anyways.

I'm not worried about getting paid fairly for my time, because I'd do what I do anyways. I'm just looking to cut enough profit to buy more cars, and keep the routine going for as long as I can.
Damn Cavey! I'm in the same boat! Can't get enough of Body Modding and I'm running outta room but I don't wanna give mine up!

What Is A BoyTo Do ?

A buddy from Atlanta came up a couple weeks ago and when I showed him my mods, the first thing that came out his mouth was I should be doing real cars, 2nd thing was "You need to put these on EBay", talk to the manufacture about doing some Custom Jobs !, etc. He was really diggin them. I gave him my 1st ZZ (Mustang) last year for Xmas, but he didn't know how deep I was into this til now. Back in the day. he was one of my main HO running partners so he understands my obsession. Plus this is sort of a stress reliever for me! He told me he has a buddy in Atlanta and all he does is buy merchadise over seas and sells it on EBay. This is how he makes his living. For Real !!!!
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

nice posting on ebay.. looks great.
wish I could help boost your price..

Good luck.

great deal...

-nox
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

noxorc wrote:nice posting on ebay.. looks great.
wish I could help boost your price..

Good luck.

great deal...

-nox

I like to think my detailed descriptions have helped boost my prices in the past, but I think I'll need the luck. I have no idea what this is going to go for, there's really nothing like it on ebay.
crazydave's Gallery
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Yea nice work Dave it should go just as good if not better then the others you have done.

Thing with ebay is its hit or miss it just all depends on who is looking and when. I think after xmas will also be a good time to post stuff as ther ewill be alot of people looking for things they didn't get and wanting to spend there ebay gift cards :)
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
Canadian Bit
bitThug

Re: Just another flame job, but w/ one slight difference

Post by Canadian Bit »

crazydave wrote:So what's different about this one? You can own it. :grin:

Check it out, it's up on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3164910773

I fairly satified with this one, as I was just doing my basic thing, but I did lay the clear a little too heavy, and it made the white break up a little. Still it's a nice lookin' job.

Dave, will you FET-up my Murc? Cuz I gots some xtra SBG bodies.
:D CB :D