350z roadster

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

350z roadster

Post by brendan123 »

Hey fellas this is ma latest project i just finished it today and will proberly be one of my last aswell. all the back is custom puttyed and has a staple intercooler. watcha think

barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

good stuff brendan, looking good there.
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: 350z roadster

Post by crazydave »

brendan123 wrote:... and will proberly be one of my last aswell.
Why you say that? If it's getting to that point, you should take a break, but don't say it'll be one of your last, there's always more modding to do. :grin:

Nice work too. I like the color. Some custom rims would set that paint off nicely.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Re: 350z roadster

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:
brendan123 wrote:... and will proberly be one of my last aswell.
Why you say that? If it's getting to that point, you should take a break, but don't say it'll be one of your last, there's always more modding to do. :grin:

Nice work too. I like the color. Some custom rims would set that paint off nicely.
Ditto Brendan! You getting burned out :shock: ?

Very nice mod Pimp. Your work has improved so much this past year and getting better and now you're quitting? What's up wit dat? Like Dave said, a nice set of wheels, or painting those would set it off !

How about an ass shot ?
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

Word on the street is that brendan is heading into 1:8 scale nitro's or something. Thats probably the reason behind his retirement. but we'll let him explain.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

thanks fellas, yeah im moving onto nitro 1.8th scale but when i modded this body i thought to my self i cant give this up it is to much fun, so it wont be my last but i dont want to spend all my money on bits.