toyota mod

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
jmays
bitGangsta'

toyota mod

Post by jmays »

here is my toyota bB i finally added some detail to, i am not really happy with it but i learned a lot, the next paint job i do should be better...

jmays

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

not bad at all.
did you paint the yellow strips or is that a decal?
toss them rims on there and that'd be even sweeter!

good work
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

yeah, i'm with cab on this, those wheels would phatten it up real nice! great stuff! :-)
i used to be cool
jmays
bitGangsta'

graphics

Post by jmays »

i just painted the stripes on, i landed some of this pin stripping tape and its about a 1/4 inch wide i just cut it into thin strips and layed them on, i hand painted the hash marks though. I was looking at those wheels aswell just maybe. I tried the axle thing and changeing out rims last week and the front was not lose enough. pulled to one side and steering was terrible. I will try again soon. Good news though i just got in the homie set number 5 i think its the set with the ice cream buggie dude and the trash can homie.lol
jmays
bitGangsta'

lights

Post by jmays »

c dub i need lights on it like your mini trucks, or like the one with the silhouette of the female on the deck. sweet
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

nice work dude, you are really coming along. It's also good to see a serious enthusiast join our crib instead of all those dickheads out there that don't contribute anything.....

The detail I like the most is the fact that you've got the width of the pinstripe increasing as you go towards the back of the car. I've never seen this done on a bit before.

cheers dude,

ph2t.
jmays
bitGangsta'

nice words

Post by jmays »

thanks for the nice words, my wife thanks i am wacked, being 36 and playing with these little cars, idunno just really like working with my hands so to speak, I liked the stripe but the toy is missing something, i like the Bb i have seen on this sight that had a bar type bumper added to the front and that really set it off i think. what i would really like to get my hands on is a vw bus body for the bits, man i would pay well for that one, it would get the royal treatment. hehe

l8r
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

fuck women who hate little plastic cars.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

hogjowlz wrote:fuck women who hate little plastic cars.
Let It Go Hog (LMAO!) :lol:

You got a BitChick Now! :tits: .......right?