air! get it here!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

That's awesome! Flying bits! I bet that gives the suspension a workout. Think of the scale equvalent - that'd be like jumping a real car off of a 3 story building.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

crazydave wrote:Yeah baby! You know I'm a sucker for air shots. :-D

I wondering how much breakage would occur jumping on the concrete like that, but you answered my question. :lol:
Then there's the shit you don't see. Steering knuckles coming out of joint, motor heatsinks and motors flying off, steering wires being broken, etc, etc.......All sorts of shit can happen on impact and does!

ph2t.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

betty.k wrote:yeah, the glass beads are just for weight.... :eek:
Sure they were. :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

mekinhux wrote:Damn... I'm having problems with posting pics. Anyone has any decent image hosting site? I've been using Yahoo Briefcase service, but it seems to be down a lot of times. I can see the pic at my briefcase, but can see $hit here. I'll try to post it again...

Ok. I've done the preview thing and it is working. Hope this time everyone can see it. And Betty.k I bet you're right on da money...
that's the one! :cool:
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know what, I bet those beeds are from mancala lol
that game rocks
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote:you know what, I bet those beeds are from mancala lol
that game rocks
I have no clue what "mancala" is, but I do know that my wife had a shit load of them in a glass genie bottle type thingy. Thank god my kid did away with that thing. :-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

This ancient strategy game was invented by the Egyptians and played in Africa and the middle east for thousand of years.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

OH, THAT mancala. :innocent:
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

http://imagiware.com/mancala/mancala.cgi

Oh, yeah, and that "head on" pic of the hummer is bad-ass, too... Betty K should make that his avatar lol...
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

CaboWabo wrote:Image
This ancient strategy game was invented by the Egyptians and played in Africa and the middle east for thousand of years.
Ya, I've played that, but with jelly beans @ a restuarant. I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it was cool. They had games and stuff in the waiting area...I gess you could play it with other stuff too besides shiney rocks....
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

very impressive ph2t/betty, great photo's and great vid. you guys get nerdier every day.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

barto_85 wrote:you guys get nerdier every day.
:lol: classic
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

I think those are the fish tank/ plant glass beads. We buy them at the dollar store and engrave rune symbols on them.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

sessiz wrote:OH, THAT mancala. :innocent:
Man U Funny As 5hit Sess ! :lol:
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

bloody hell fellas! :smile: Only at pimps can a thread like this turn into talking about some old african game!

ph2t.