Testarossa - work in progress

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Still and accurate Testarossa. It has that front lip. Congrats, You Turned a Testarossa from used-car-showroom-worthy, to junkyard-worthy, and then to-California-classic-car-show-worthy. In Laymans Terms, GREAT! :D :cool: :D
Now You're Seein Da Big Picture CB ! :shock:
Miva
bitThug

Post by Miva »

Part 14

Spyder

Materials: 0.5 mm plastic sheet
Tools: Dremel and High-Speed Cutter #193, Excel files, Excel Light Duty Knife, sandpaper 200, 800

to be continued...

Miva
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Awwww What!!! I am loving the partially rolled down window :eek: Now that is pimp! Lawd knows a thugs gotta protect himself from shrapnal any way posible while rollin in tha hood.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Canadian Bit
bitThug

Post by Canadian Bit »

Miva wrote:Part 14

Spyder

Materials: 0.5 mm plastic sheet
Tools: Dremel and High-Speed Cutter #193, Excel files, Excel Light Duty Knife, sandpaper 200, 800

to be continued...

Miva
This is THE BEST BIT CHAR-G IN THE WORLD!!! No Supras, Blue Ribbons of Diablo's could be as good. 8-) :cool: 8-) :cool: :D
:D CB :D
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

Miva, your amazing! absolutly amazing! this car is going in the hall of bit char-g Ultra fame! Man you took me by suprize with going spyder on that thing. How long are you going to torture us till we see this thing painted?

Starting to look like the testarossa from Outrun, now you just need a hot blonde in the passenger! :D
The METALLIC Pimp.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Daaaaa!!! My jaw hurts...everything is coming together. Absolutly off the hook MIVA!!
Canadian Bit
bitThug

Post by Canadian Bit »

TMP wrote:Miva, your amazing! absolutly amazing! this car is going in the hall of bit char-g Ultra fame! Man you took me by suprize with going spyder on that thing. How long are you going to torture us till we see this thing painted?

Starting to look like the testarossa from Outrun, now you just need a hot blonde in the passenger! :D
On second thought, would you like some Homie heads?
TheEvo
bitGangsta'

Post by TheEvo »

Am i the only one, thinking of the 80s?

Some german car tuner went insane and builded a testarossa with 2 turbos and 2 superchargers. Also bodykitted o'course. Miva's Testarossa and the german one looks very similar.

:-D
Do i need a better signature?
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

The only thing I'm thinkin' of is when the next update is!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I've been up for 8 1/2 days waiting for the next pic from the person the gods call "Miva"............
Last edited by sg219 on Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

:eek: And I thought the Skyline you did awhile back was stunning. This thing brings new meaning to detail!
Canadian Bit
bitThug

Post by Canadian Bit »

TheEvo wrote:Am i the only one, thinking of the 80s?

Some german car tuner went insane and builded a testarossa with 2 turbos and 2 superchargers. Also bodykitted o'course. Miva's Testarossa and the german one looks very similar.

:-D
Makes me want to go to Miami, in the 80's. Gee, how did I end up in this frozen Hell?
Whitesupra35
bitThug

Post by Whitesupra35 »

Thast a clean car good work
Vroom Vroom Biatch!
crusty
bitPlaya'

Post by crusty »

i dont know why i havent seen this topic but when i saw this car...wait no car isnt the right word...hmmmm....masterpiece! i almost fell out of my chair
ImageImageImage
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Miva Miva-doo where are you? I know don't rush excellance, but I gotta bump this puppy. Will the next post be her all painted and pimpin?! :???: Time will tell.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

sg219 wrote:The only thing I'm thinkin' of is when the next update is!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I've been up for 8 1/2 days waiting for the next pic from the person the gods call "Miva"............
I agree Finks, Miva, Where are you?

Its now the 25th, its been 20 days without Miva or even a post from him. Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there?